NEUS Projects
Tap dancing QoL - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Balance Fu (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tap dancing QoL (/showthread.php?tid=10897)

Pages: 1 2

Tap dancing QoL - Senna - 03-03-2024

Can we give Dancer the boxer treatment? Allow tempo to be lowered by 2 instead of completely deleted upon using other skills? Kinda painful running it with something like a Redtail, Artifact tomes and so on.

RE: Tap dancing QoL - JamOfBoy - 03-03-2024

boxer gets away with it because boxer doesn't have rest beat

RE: Tap dancing QoL - Snake - 03-03-2024

I'd settle for halving your current stacks rather than fully resetting. Boxer's buildup is purely offensive, but don't forget that there's more ways to stack it now than just using skills.

Dancers can't dodge and gain brownie points for it and immediately hit their peak that way in 1 round, it takes still the use of five or so skills.

RE: Tap dancing QoL - Autumn - 03-03-2024

Dancers have less to build up to in total and build it up really fast when Polished Step is off cooldown, they also don't need a target to build their stacks fast, and the aforementioned rest beat provides a pretty powerful boon, its easy to lose stacks and losing all of them sucks no matter which way you put it.

Since Dancers have less stacks to build in total, I'd be fine if it was -3 or half like Kunai said, that'd probably be a good change.

Also, racials, especially redtail dice, probably should be considered basic actions but that's just a tiny little nitpick.

RE: Tap dancing QoL - the REAL Minos Prime - 03-03-2024

I just think it's BS that Heron, Theno, and Doriad's racial songs nuke your tempo.

God forbid I sing on the races whose whole schtick is singing

RE: Tap dancing QoL - Cogster - 03-03-2024

Once again this is more of my old complaint how I think some actions shouldn't reduce the momentum based classes' resources.

Guard is one that I wish didn't kill Tempo or Sturm but we still haven't gotten that luxury yet. I'd be parroting most of the peoples sentiments in this thread, but I would like it to be you losing half your tempo upon non Dancer action. And for some skills to be exempt from reducing the resource in the first place. Racials and GUARD!!! 

RE: Tap dancing QoL - Shujin - 03-03-2024

I still find it strange that songs delete tempo, This creats a massive Asynergy with its own promo classes making it entirely unviable for Destiny bard. That at the very least, should be changed.

RE: Tap dancing QoL - Senna - 03-04-2024

(03-03-2024, 10:57 PM)Shujin Wrote: I still find it strange that songs delete tempo, This creats a massive Asynergy with its own promo classes making it entirely unviable for Destiny bard. That at the very least, should be changed.

That was fixed/changed. Bard songs no longers take tempo. If it does, that's a bug. Racial songs tho? That does.

RE: Tap dancing QoL - Shujin - 03-04-2024

I tested it on ancient song, so thats probably why.
Comeone, let us use our racial songs, whats the point otherwise to be one of the musical races.

RE: Tap dancing QoL - Poruku - 03-04-2024

Agreed, we need a skill tag for small actions that shouldn't break sturm or tempo.

Alternatively, make it so only actions that cost 3m or more break those. It would make sense in my opinion. Performing a quick little thing shouldn't break your flow. Same thing for 1m guard. If you spend 3+m on guard then yeah it's like you're stopping to fully focus on blocking, but 1m is just keeping up your normal guard while fighting. Switching your shell type, switching your demon hunter stance, etc. All that stuff would make a lot of sense as something you do during your dance/battle flow.