NEUS Projects
A few LE suggestions - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: A few LE suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=2056)

A few LE suggestions - Fern - 12-08-2015

1. An option that increases the amount of Murai gained through battles by Rank * 5 percent. Ex: 5 ranks = total of +25% Murai gain boost.

2. A rebirth-like choice that gives you one opportunity to teleport to Pink's Tower so you can change your race/name/etc. Should have a high cost, like say, 2-4 legend inks.

I thought of the second one because there's cases that include characters losing to completely imbalanced class combos IC and dying. Said character had lots of grinding effort put into them (aka LEing) and it's kind of a waste at that point. But this would let you start from beginning with some help from the inks that would be on that key slot.

no my character didn't die to something like that it's just an example
also keep in mind the reset stone makes your level 1 AFAIK

Re: A few LE suggestions - Chaos - 12-09-2015

"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=10653#p10653 Wrote:Fern » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:13 pm[/url]"]1. An option that increases the amount of Murai gained through battles by Rank * 5 percent. Ex: 5 ranks = total of +25% Murai gain boost.

2. A rebirth-like choice that gives you one opportunity to teleport to Pink's Tower so you can change your race/name/etc. Should have a high cost, like say, 2-4 legend inks.

I thought of the second one because there's cases that include characters losing to completely imbalanced class combos IC and dying. Said character had lots of grinding effort put into them (aka LEing) and it's kind of a waste at that point. But this would let you start from beginning with some help from the inks that would be on that key slot.

no my character didn't die to something like that it's just an example
also keep in mind the reset stone makes your level 1 AFAIK
1. Sure, why not.

2. So basically, people can now get the chance to turn their Vampires into Oracles, somehow resurrect their Dullahans as Mechanations, and generally get to access everything that wasn't included in LE's 'change your race' category for lore reasons? No thanks.

Re: A few LE suggestions - MegaBlues - 12-09-2015

I don't see why access to Pink's tower shouldn't be allowed anyway. It's pretty much a character reset while retaining your items. It's not like LEing, where you can get the stats of one race and then change.

Re: A few LE suggestions - Rendar - 12-09-2015

I'm cool with #2.

I mean come on. They get to 'rebirth'.

If they do dumb shit, which people ALREADY DO MIND YOU.

Admins/Mods ((That's you Chaos. Wow I know.)) Get to do your job and smack a bitch for it. Being able to go back to Pink's tower to simply change race/redo your character so you can just have more fun instead of "okay i got this guy to level 60..." and then his entire build is null and void for the next 30 updates, so you have to go make a NEW guy... Which takes grinding up to level 60 multiple times for the LE stuff...

I find #2 to be perfectly fine. Hell, I find the 'transformation' stuff sort of dumb, considering people will have it be dumb reasons how they attained it anyways. Just giving full access to the tower for testing purposes and character 'rebirth' to retain Legend Inks and make a new character. Some people don't like making 4+ characters that ALL have to reach level 60 numerous times so they can have a character. Some people; ala me, simply re-use characters. LE, maybe use a transformation LE, relevel. THen bam. New character, albeit very limited.

Re: A few LE suggestions - Trexmaster - 12-09-2015

I'm all for more things to blow legend ink on. I mean, that isn't just totally cosmetic. *cough cough*.

I can see what issues people might have with the second suggestion, but...it'd save you a lot of time and effort if you ended up retiring a character who had a large amount of LEs into them, and wanted to use them for something completely different. Though I think if this -were- implemented, just granting the ability to freely swap race would be better, since we probably shouldn't be poofing back in Pink's Tower. Just have it reset your level to 1 when it's used. A 'rebirth' tab, or something. Even though that's sort of what LEing already is, but, yeah.

Re: A few LE suggestions - Snake - 12-09-2015

Or if when using the said 'death' stamp, you can't have the same IC name as before while remaking in Pink's Tower?

"People can now get the chance to turn their Vampires into Oracles, somehow resurrect their Dullahans as Mechanations, and generally get to access everything that wasn't included in LE's 'change your race' category for lore reasons?"
Chaos is right, because the player could opt to not change their char's name and appearance with that. Though, forcing them to 'make another char' may be the solution, imo.

(I saw some Dragon Ball 'yond games with name locking. [i.e One is named Snake, other can't name their char Snake.] That can't be that hard to code, I guess?)

PS: Doe, some people don't understand what reincarnation means, so well... Will still be a pain in the ass for GMs and players in the end.
PS²: All of this could be a verb for GMs? I mean, they already do control death anyway, to an extent.

Re: A few LE suggestions - Sarinpa1 - 12-10-2015

Chaos' concerns seem pretty redundant to me, since what's stopping people from creating new char with different race on a different slot and just naming it the same? (And alias is a thing too.) Exactly the same thing that'd stop them from doing what was mentioned - common sense. And well, rules. And fear of losing roleplaying partners. After all, only small portion of the community actualy tolerates the dumb shit some try to pull, this'd be definetly amongts them.

As for suggestions themselves, thumbs upppp.