NEUS Projects
Fruit of Fluidity - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Fruit of Fluidity (/showthread.php?tid=3070)

Fruit of Fluidity - MegaBlues - 07-25-2016

I'm not quite sure why this is a donation item when all of the others aren't.

With the new system and how you have to be careful to track what your actual base stats are, what your stats scale down to, and how the Wiki lacks accurate information on a few things, it's easy to misplace a few points here are there and screw yourself over.

I'd really suggest making this item have a Murai cost, because having to pay two dollars to undo a mistake doesn't quite smell right.

Though I'll do it anyway because hell if I'm grinding to level 60 again just to replace one point.

Re: Fruit of Fluidity - Autumn - 07-25-2016

:lol:

probably a little late for that.

Re: Fruit of Fluidity - Chaos - 07-25-2016

I can see the potential of a one-time 'here, have a stat fruit/free stat reset', but otherwise, there's good reason why the ability to reset your stat points at will is stuck in the donor shop.

Re: Fruit of Fluidity - Ranylyn - 07-25-2016

Alternatively: Asha can reset your skill points until you've LE'd once.

Reasoning: If you've already LE'd and screw up, you can reset your level and try again. If you haven't LE'd, your only option is to either spend actual money (because you won't have the murai for asagos on a character who hasn't hit 60 yet) ot completely remake and lose all your items unless someone helps you transfer stuff to your remade character. Which many people aren't even willing to try doing because "omfg you fucking cheater you can't do that anymore, you're a fucking idiot, fuck off before I report you." (Actual reaction I've actually gotten in the old system when a character was too stat screwed to fight level 30 mobs at level 40; this is what led to me asking Dev for clarification and getting a thumbs up on it being allowed if it's the same character.)

Re: Fruit of Fluidity - Joseph Jostar - 07-25-2016

"Chaos" Wrote:I can see the potential of a one-time 'here, have a stat fruit/free stat reset', but otherwise, there's good reason why the ability to reset your stat points at will is stuck in the donor shop.

as long as it's untradeable, naturally

Re: Fruit of Fluidity - Exxy - 07-25-2016

"Ranylyn" Wrote:Alternatively: Asha can reset your skill points until you've LE'd once.

We have a hard enough time trying convince people to LE, let's -not- give them incentive not to (unless it's a one-time thing).

Re: Fruit of Fluidity - Ranylyn - 07-25-2016

Whoops, I actually meant LEVEL until you get the LEGEND JOURNAL, not skill points until LE. You know, to make resetting your character to level 1 available to anyone who screws up and not just giving level 60s a free reset, which is exactly why I suggested it be from Asha, because at 60 she'd slap you in the face with the Legend Journal and bam.

That'll teach me to post after I've been drinking.