NEUS Projects
Through the fire and the flames - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Balance Fu (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Through the fire and the flames (/showthread.php?tid=3263)

Pages: 1 2

Through the fire and the flames - Autumn - 08-21-2016

Skills with cinder tiles that do not currently that do not scale from Fire ATK atm:

Soldier:
Retreating Swipe
Roundtrip
Execute

Black Knight:
Bright Bishop
Crescent Rook

Demon Hunter:
Chaser
Crashing Bull
Bellowing Stag

Duelist:
Cyclone Spear
Sidecut
Sillcut

Kensei:
Toiken
Hirazuki
Kagekiri

Archer:
Aerial Razor

Unless these aren't bugs then ignore me.

Re: Through the fire and the flames - Snake - 08-21-2016

Martial Artist:
-Peddling Wheel
-Heaven Kick

Bonder:
-Infernal Summon
-Aliagmato

Don't forget.
(Also, yeah, stamp [Denied] and ignore it if it's intended.)

Re: Through the fire and the flames - Autumn - 08-21-2016

"Snake" Wrote:Martial Artist:
-Peddling Wheel
-Heaven Kick

Peddling Wheel and Heaven kick are scaling properly.

The others are true though.

Re: Through the fire and the flames - Neus - 08-21-2016

This isn't a bug.

Re: Through the fire and the flames - Autumn - 08-21-2016

I suppose they aren't, I presumed so since Shinken and the others were changed recently, though to be fair, 50% of these skills do 0 damage on cinder tiles.

Re: Through the fire and the flames - Snake - 08-21-2016

Since this is a balance fu thread now, yeah, I think this is fair to receive the same changes of Shinken and Crystal Rose. Why? Those little guys' Fire Physical Damage and Matador. It's pretty sad to still see 0-5 damage when the defenses are in % reduction.

But that's really something I'd vote for 50% Fire ATK instead of 100% Fire ATK for the skills that doesn't use a Sword, just to give those a fair use.

Re: Through the fire and the flames - Ranylyn - 08-22-2016

If the Cinder tiles doing 0 most of the time on those skills is intended, can we at least get it changed to an effect that isn't literally useless at best and detrimental at worst?

Re: Through the fire and the flames - Neus - 08-23-2016

My main concern is just not wanting to make cinders ultra powerful again. They were ridiculously strong for a long time. That said, I don't want them to be doing 0 damage to all targets, either.

Re: Through the fire and the flames - Autumn - 08-23-2016

I think cinders honestly are a little strong right now when used with 100% fire attack, if we normalized them all(including shinken and crystal rose) to 25% fire attack, then I think that would be a worthwhile reason to build fire attack, as well as make them fair to play against.

Re: Through the fire and the flames - Snake - 08-23-2016

Why not 75% for all, then? (That means cinders doing maximum of 45-55 fire physical damage. Quack. 25% would be 17 physical fire damage, enough to make Matador and anti-cinders enchant turn the damage into a flat 0. Spooks pls.)

Max Fire ATK you can get is 70 with all the talent extras, two weapons and a capped STR. (approximately.) And honestly Cinders are not that much of a big matter when we have a foot enchant that halves their damage, fire resist/absorb and spiked threads to prevent knockbacks into Cinders.