NEUS Projects
Donation Item Suggestions - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Donation Item Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=45)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Re: Donation Item Suggestions - Rendar - 11-21-2014

Restful Inn Keeper
This handy dandy person lets you keep a good establishment! You can set the charge you want for your BEDS in your house to take if someone rests in them. They get a full inn experience for doing so and cough the murai up to the Inn keeper.

Portable Smithy Tools
This toolkit allows you to put hammer to iron whenever you feel like it! Let's you craft, like the science kit, wherever.

Re: Donation Item Suggestions - LadyLightning - 11-21-2014

Craft, forge, and customize weapon parts, actually. Would be wonderful.

Especially if it sold you iron ore, sharpening stones, and some basic recipe
cards like the portable kitchen sells you ingredients.

Re: Donation Item Suggestions - Nuclear - 11-23-2014

Iahsus Shard (150 asagos)
Once per 12 or 24 IRL hours, create a random dungeon at your level. Sacrifice murai to add prefixes (Giant, Crazy, etc.) Alternatively, make them cheap (10 asagos), one-use items with only a 6 hour cooldown.

EDIT:
Note: The murai cost would be relatively high (Increments of 500 murai per prefix? Or possibly set costs for each prefix, depending on how desireable they are.) and no murai would be gained from battles inside this dungeon to avoid essentially a free money generator.

Re: Donation Item Suggestions - Ryu-Kazuki - 11-26-2014

Furniture Planner

100 Asagorians

Increases the limit of furniture you can place in a floor of your house by 50 (max 250 slots). Does not stack.

This may seem problematic if someone abuses it, and then trades it to someone else. To alleviate that problem, you place it down as a furniture item that counts for 0 slots (it will not allow another one to be placed in the floor). It will then check the floor's furniture limit; if the limit of the floor goes above 200, it gains an "encumbered" status, making the item, unable to be picked up until the current number of items on that floor back to 200 or less.

Re: Donation Item Suggestions - catabur - 11-27-2014

100 - Mirror Shards Pack (Small):
Ever get tired of spending thousands and thousands of murai in treasure balls machine to get a simple mirror shard? Well, look no further than this simple pack of 5 random mirror shards!

200 - Mirror Shards Pack (Big):
Twice the price for twice the boom. Now you get 10 random mirror shards.

Re: Donation Item Suggestions - LadyLightning - 11-27-2014

I would probably put the numbers at 5 and 12. There has
to be a good reason to buy the big pack over the small.
Especially when you consider that many players will get
mirror shards they already have.

Re: Donation Item Suggestions - Someone - 12-03-2014

Maybe add some special mirror shards you can't get from regular treasure balls. Or that are simply far more rare than the others.

Re: Donation Item Suggestions - RoboCat - 12-03-2014

1000Asagorians
House Guests-
Personal NPCs that can be set-up to make a player home that much more interesting. They have have paths set for them and can have their face icon and NPC conversation changed by the owner, once they are used once4, they are locked to that one specific character/character home. They can still be edited, but they are completely not trade-able and weigh nothing. When no players are detected within the house space the NPCs deactivate.

Re: Donation Item Suggestions - Ryu-Kazuki - 12-03-2014

"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1552#p1552 Wrote:RoboCat ยป Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:02 pm[/url]"]1000Asagorians
House Guests-
Personal NPCs that can be set-up to make a player home that much more interesting. They have have paths set for them and can have their face icon and NPC conversation changed by the owner, once they are used once4, they are locked to that one specific character/character home. They can still be edited, but they are completely not trade-able and weigh nothing. When no players are detected within the house space the NPCs deactivate.

I wouldn't pay $10 for that, and I wouldn't buy it if I couldn't trade it later on if I didn't want it anymore. Maybe $1 each, but $10 is way too much.

Re: Donation Item Suggestions - Rendar - 12-03-2014

This just in, $1 to lag the game bad. Time to buy 50 of them and set them in my apartment along the same path.