NEUS Projects
Shine Knighting - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Shine Knighting (/showthread.php?tid=4655)

Pages: 1 2 3

Shine Knighting - PantherPrincess - 06-15-2017

I think it'd be really neat for Priest to get a transformation skill like Hexer except the opposite. Rank D Mercalan Domain Invocation +10 to all stats at rank 5 is a give in as for the skills something along the lines of Holy Light - +10% increase on healing spells, Blessed Lance - Throw a lance made of light to 1 target in 6 range dealing light magic damage based on your scaled faith. The lance will stay in your opponent for 3 rounds increasing damage to possessed and undead enemies by 10%, Sanctified - While standing inside a sanctuary, all bonuses from sanctuary are doubled.

Re: Shine Knighting - Poptartu - 06-15-2017

This sounds like a cool idea, and isn't really unbalanced or even as strong as death knighting. I like this.

Re: Shine Knighting - Snake - 06-15-2017

Shine Knight as a transformation would be coolio. As for their gimmick, make them immune to any damage done by Holy weapons.

Re: Shine Knighting - Autumn - 06-15-2017

The downside of death knighting is gaining a holy weakness, there'd need to be a bit more than that.

Re: Shine Knighting - Slydria - 06-15-2017

Goddamnit. Well, since you all said it, I'm just gonna come out and say I had this similar idea for this but specifically I wanted it to be the Potential Skill for the Shine Sword but I was saving it for a general Potential Skill idea thread. Oh well.

Re: Shine Knighting - PantherPrincess - 06-15-2017

"Slydria" Wrote:Goddamnit. Well, since you all said it, I'm just gonna come out and say I had this similar idea for this but specifically I wanted it to be the Potential Skill for the Shine Sword but I was saving it for a general Potential Skill idea thread. Oh well.
I think it would be best as an invocation for priest imo. But that's just me. Shine Sword could use something similar though like Blessed Cut - A light marking which appears for 3 rounds after damaging an opponent. When struck again the cut will explode and deal light magic damage based on your Light Atk as well as heal the user for scaled faith divided by 2.

Re: Shine Knighting - Sokuryoku - 06-15-2017

How about as a weakness they suffer more damage from curse weapons? Kind of a flip of Holy for DK but yeah.

Re: Shine Knighting - PantherPrincess - 06-15-2017

Yeah, cursed weapons dealing more damage sounds like the best idea.

Re: Shine Knighting - Snake - 06-15-2017

I mean, a potential for Shine Sword is not bad either. That's a good one.

Re: Shine Knighting - Fern - 06-15-2017

I think it sounds cool actually. Whether it's a priest spell or a shine sword potential skill, I don't mind-- I do wish for something like this to be implemented.

Not sure about the sanctuary doubling bonus, but the rest sounds fine to me for the most part!