NEUS Projects
[WIP] Cellsvich Revamp - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Submissions (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Mapping (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp (/showthread.php?tid=4745)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[WIP] Cellsvich Revamp - LatentSparrow - 07-20-2017

Before I show anything, I would like to let you all know that it's okay to throw in ideas and or ask for any changes to some of the stuff I already put down on the map. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Once again, thanks to Shujin for helping make this possible.

Some of the things I would like to do:
•Cellsvich Exterior
•Park for Cellvich
•New Fortified Entrance
•Revamp Interiors possibly
•Housing Districts? (The tricky part is that I do this, all the houses will lose it's owners.. so..)

Here is what I've worked on so far:

Cellsvich Park: 70-100% Done
[Image: wquixx.png]

Entrance of Cellsvich (Fortified) 100% Done
[Image: 24xj3h0.png]
With the request of MakeShiftWalrus, I did my best to attempt to make a sturdy and guarded entrance. I will also probably try to expand this heading south of the entrance.

Pink's Pub 90-100% Done

Cellsvich Inn 90-100% Done

Zeo's Pawn Shop 90-100% Done

Re: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp - Lolzytripd - 07-20-2017

the way you have arch ways right now bothers me.

could you lower them one tile so they match the wall height, I know it pushes the bottom tiles out of allignment but most medieval arch way gates jut out anyway.

Re: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp - LatentSparrow - 07-20-2017

"Lolzytripd" Wrote:the way you have arch ways right now bothers me.

could you lower them one tile so they match the wall height, I know it pushes the bottom tiles out of allignment but most medieval arch way gates jut out anyway.
I really just copied it from how it is in Cellsvich right now. It's hard to make them compatiable since they're from two totally different tilesets.

Re: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp - LatentSparrow - 07-29-2017

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm on vacation now, I can get things out much more frequent. Here is the next thing I have been working on.

[Image: Vth0qQP.png]

I separated Pink's Pub into a upper and lower area. The upper area could be used as more private matters such as parties and whatnot. I also added tables for two so people can't get in on your private conversations.

Re: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp - Snake - 07-29-2017

It's still not so private, the whisper range is 3 squares. Try nudging the other big tables 1 tile to the right.

Re: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp - LatentSparrow - 07-29-2017

"Snake" Wrote:It's still not so private, the whisper range is 3 squares. Try nudging the other big tables 1 tile to the right.

Thank you for reminding me. I moved the tables over.

Re: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp - Neus - 07-30-2017

Looking good.

Re: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp - LatentSparrow - 07-30-2017

With the help of a few, I was able to get on to the next building. Tell me what you guys think of my layout for Cellsvich Inn?

[Image: 7utIWMw.png]

It's only about 50% of the way done. I'm planning to make a second floor with about 2 or 3 more rooms (with doors!). The door I used is most likely going to change, perhaps a custom icon to match with the building design. I can't think of anything that would perfectly fit.

Re: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp - Grandpa - 07-30-2017

Looks fantastic to me. The only thing I can say is that NPCs usually face directly south, but I'm not sure if that's a limitation of the system or just what usually ends up happening. Assuming that the desk on the left is supposed to be like the check-in.

Re: [WIP] Cellsvich Revamp - LatentSparrow - 07-30-2017

"Grandpa" Wrote:Looks fantastic to me. The only thing I can say is that NPCs usually face directly south, but I'm not sure if that's a limitation of the system or just what usually ends up happening. Assuming that the desk on the left is supposed to be like the check-in.

I don't think it's a limitation, I was able to rotate the NPC Guards, so I would hope that the other NPCs would be rotatable. Sadly I'm not able to put them down myself to test that out. Thank you for your feedback though!