NEUS Projects
House Level UP - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: House Level UP (/showthread.php?tid=4774)

Pages: 1 2

House Level UP - Rendar - 07-28-2017

Would it be possible for us to get an item put in the game that functions as a "Teleporter" of sorts within houses. It would be akin to EXTRA LEVEL in that you could place it down. WHen you step on it, it will teleport you to it's "mirrored" partner. (or, if that's complex, it will teleport you to another 'teleporter' that has the same code you've set for that one.

This way, if you wanted to buy a house, but really wanted a studio apartment, that is semi-3d (ala; you can walk up stairs and be at a bedroom, but downstairs could have a door you walk in to), you could.

This would also be wonderful for Secret Rooms, should you wish that sort of thing, that is seperated on the same map level with no actual way to get inside except via the teleporter. Etc, etc, etc.

Example

Teleporter A has a configuration code of 34ANK95.
Teleporter B has this same configuration code.

These two 'teleporters' are linked.

Honestly, it's really just for flavour and making it so I don't really have to buy a god damn extra level to have a small house.

Re: House Level UP - Neus - 07-29-2017

It would be possible provided the paired teleporters are both in the same house level, if that's what you meant.

Re: House Level UP - Sawrock - 07-29-2017

I would love this as well. It'd make making apartment-style buildings/houses useful.

Re: House Level UP - Lolzytripd - 07-29-2017

I think rendar was hoping for more floor hopping teleporters.

Re: House Level UP - Rendar - 07-29-2017

Nope. I was wanting them for the same house level!

Re: House Level UP - Neus - 08-22-2017

Anyone want to icon this?

Re: House Level UP - Rendar - 08-22-2017

A few different variations of this would be nice. The stairway / teleporter pads for the Extra Level would probably be good, but I'm sure one of the artists would be more than willing to icon it.

Re: House Level UP - MakeshiftWalrus - 08-22-2017

I threw together a hasty few icons, some better than others. If there's any specific ones people want made, I'd be more than happy to attempt to make them. I'd also suggest the teleporters from the Spatial areas, Dormeho and Chatarunga get added.

Here's a preview:
[Image: fkGb0uD.png]

Some of them are even animated.

Re: House Level UP - Sawrock - 08-22-2017

I'd also like for the normal door icons to work too- with the capability to lock and unlock the portals as well. That way, we can use them as doors to "inside" buildings, without doing weird layering stuff.

Re: House Level UP - Neus - 08-29-2017

I think you'd be better off just putting the door on top of the teleporter if you wanted to do something along those lines.