NEUS Projects
Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Bug Reports (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things (/showthread.php?tid=5368)

Pages: 1 2

Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things - WickedAcolyte - 05-09-2018

Dark Cinder tiles duration is one turn, if spawned via elemental impact, or otherwise. It does not count the cinder talent in the elemental panel of talents towards it's duration increase, as they're not 'technically' pure cinder tiles. If this isn't a bug/oversight, I would then suggest making something to increase Dark Cinder's duration. As it stands, though, they can be spawned from fire magic such as sear, and will still not last the full duration that they should, as Cinders with the maxed subtalent. Additionally, they don't benefit from the halved costs Void Reverb.

Re: Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things - Neus - 05-10-2018

I adjusted Dark Cinder to be changed after duration/power bonuses are calculated. And it doesn't work with Void Reverb because it only works with energy costs >=2, which has been reflected in an updated description.

Re: Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things - WickedAcolyte - 05-10-2018

Thank you! I hope this isn't considered bumping (I don't use any sort of forums often), but this will be updated in the weekly update I take it? Also, I think Dark Cinder's damage is still being calculated from fire attack, and not darkness attack, etc. I have no proof of this, aside from very, very low values for damage with high res, and low str.

Re: Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things - Shujin - 05-10-2018

Just keep an eye out for the Version number, when Dev says "Fixed" or "updated" that means you can expect it behing done in 1.96a/b/c or whatever the next version is. When exactly he does that is something probably he himself doesn't know.

Re: Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things - WickedAcolyte - 05-14-2018

Well, I logged in today to see if dark cinder tiles were fixed- using a mars badge and heaven kick spawned the normal range of blazing cinders, but they never turn into dark cinder tiles, though it still takes Void Energy as if they had. Also, I still think that dark cinder tiles were using fire attack to calculate damage.

Re: Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things - Dezark - 05-14-2018

I may be wrong, but I think it set specifically to work with normal sear tiles rather than Crystal Rose, Heaven Kick, etc. tiles. I would advise testing it with a evo's sear though just incase to see if it does the same.

Re: Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things - WickedAcolyte - 05-14-2018

You are, simply because it worked with elemental impact cinder tiles from it's first implementation. It is also not working with magically spawned cinder tiles, nor with Hyattr's tiles from Dragon Breath. It's a new bug that I can only assume resulted from the dark cinder tiles spawning after duration and power bonuses are applied.

Re: Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things - Neus - 05-14-2018

There may be a few cases where outdated special tile generation isn't applying this effect. If you can give me a list of effects that don't behave this way, then I can correct it.

Re: Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things - K Peculier - 05-15-2018

Fire jet and flame jetwing from youkai summons don't do this. I could probably test for a lot more.

Re: Dark Cinder Tiles and other VA things - Neus - 05-17-2018

This has been corrected.