NEUS Projects
End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Bug Reports (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster (/showthread.php?tid=6241)

Pages: 1 2

End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster - Detective100 - 06-07-2019

I've spotted it is possible to have either a spar, or a battle between at least two people in a bdp floor, then end the battle without finishing it off, and have it spawn a monster.

I don't know the exact details myself (whether it was a spar, battle, end turn or flee), but the result is clear- It allows one to spawn a monster in the end floor after it was cleared up to kill, and then go for the boss for a full floor clear bonus with ease.

I'm... Unsure if this is a bug exploit or not, but leaving that report here for later so other people can test it out further- Can't really PVP with myself.

Re: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster - EenKogNeeto - 06-07-2019

I really hate fun and all, but if this is fixed there NEEDS to be some changes to exp. Getting all the FCBs is kinda the only way to level up right now, not everyone has two hours to dedicate to clearing a dungeon due to work or whatever and finding BDPS in that sweet spot of 'Almost done but not quite' is very difficult even with the new LFG function since nobody uses it and cleared BDPS don't really seem to despawn.

There are a few suggestions to this end in the relevant forum so I won't go into anything elaborate here, just beg for this to be left in until there's a reasonable way to level without it and not fixed out of hand. - Not even because I'm leveling characters, just because I don't want people to suffer that much.

Re: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster - ValkyrieSkies - 06-07-2019

DELETE THIS

Re: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster - Whitender - 06-07-2019

why this appears, we pvp on dungeons to summon monsters and help people to get full clear if they needed one.

Re: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster - WaifuApple - 06-07-2019

A bug is a bug. They all need fixing eventually - but please, Dev, take into consideration the enjoyment of your player-base when doing this. So far the replies to this post should be a clear indicator that for people to want to use this bug in spite of it being against the rules, there's something inherently wrong with things as they are normally, at current. This is not a few people abusing a bug - this is a common practice amongst most players, and if most of the people in the game are willing to do it in spite of the risks, I think there's some need to understand their concerns.

Re: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster - HoboJenkins - 06-07-2019

If this gets fixed there better be some EXP changes. And yeah, like WaifuApple says, it's not just a few people using the bug. It's very common. As someone who regularly DOES clear out dungeons fully, I don't have any problem with people joining after I've cleared the mobs and getting the full clear too.

Re: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster - Chance.bdy - 06-08-2019

'Fixing' this would be pretty monkey. We already lost that sexy tower time.

Re: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster - Snake - 06-10-2019

>increase exp gains if this is fixed

LOLOLOL.... Really?

Ahem. Going from what was discussed in Discord, I hardly doubt there will be any compensation for this, as this makes skipping from LV1 to LV30~ quite effortless since you're pretty much leeching from a dungeon's Full Clear bonus, which is a static number, not a percentage.

If this is fixed, it's not like it will change much, except having people to actually contribute to the dungeon, rather than risking making another person lose their full clear since one mob spawned, and the dungeon counts it as 'still not full cleared' until said mob is gone.

This has happened to me several times now, where I'm full clearing something, and an asshole doesn't have the decency to wait until after my Boss Fight is done, and spawn their shit mid-way, and so the dungeon, once I kill the boss, says I don't have a full clear but a partial clear.

Re: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster - Moonman - 06-10-2019

Bro let's make leveling an even more pointless timewaste than it already is dude bro this is such a great idea brother

Except it's not, at all. In a game with no risks involved because you have to -agree- to have your character killed, where (seemingly) role-play takes priority over PvP, it's just pointless to spend ages leveling. The system is fine as it is. If you wanna get rid of mob spawning in BDPs, make it so the leveling process doesn't make me want to impale myself upon a knife.

Re: End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster - Forte - 06-10-2019

"as this makes skipping from LV1 to LV30~ quite effortless since you're pretty much leeching from a dungeon's Full Clear bonus"

As if everything post about 45 or so isn't a slog unless your just AFKing for Black Beasts. I don't know if this is an RP game or more of an MMO over the years because each time over my 5 years or so of playing I swear its just gotten harder and harder just to level a character, be a decently full build, and not have to spend hours grinding and just get told by some dude on the forums that we're just doing things wrong, 'LOLOLOL'.

I don't use this glitch, wouldn't ever need to, but I can tell why people would. This ain't rationality, this is about not being a twat and seeing that some people want betterment for the game, a roleplay game, where grinding endlessly for 2 hours for 1 BDP clear isn't a chore and is actually a fun experience to a realistic end-goal.

I've enjoyed and also disliked this game over the years for a lot of reasons, but supporting needing more time investment in a world that has no realistic NEED to be invested as much time we need to sink into easily testing a build at its full capacity as well as needing to be carried just to level up in a timely manner to be at level 60 to support an RP environment where guards can pop in at any moment to remove any conflict, where no nation is under distress, where dimensional holes are ripped by otherwordly beings and its nobodies concern, the grind to be a top-level adventurer in the end is inconsequential as is other than for testing if your build is competent or not at full capacity.