NEUS Projects
Avantgarde Additional Effect - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Avantgarde Additional Effect (/showthread.php?tid=6714)

Pages: 1 2

Avantgarde Additional Effect - Fern - 02-07-2020

Avantgarde is that one Legend Journal/Extension bonus that gives you extra outfit slots the more you invest into it. I see people often mock it and say it's only something you take if you literally have nothing else to invest to.

A lot of people like cool moments, and some really like aesthetic. I happen to be both.... so here is an idea I had.

How about making it so Avantgarde also gives you the option to choose an outfit slot you can swap into mid-battle? Like a 0M or toggle skill that changes your icon to that, likely. This wouldn't be anything that empowers a character, but gives it the possibility to add some cool fluff instead.

It would only be one outfit, I imagine. Unless it's somehow possible to choose the one you want to switch into mid-battle, and this would probably make Personal Wardrobes more appealing to grab. Not that they're lame, but I figure it would be a collateral effect in that regard.

What do you think?

Re: Avantgarde Additional Effect - HexGirlBestGirl - 02-07-2020

Okay. Sure. There is zero harm to this.

There is nothing wrong with this. At all. You simply can't change my mind.

I will unironically ask you why you think this is a bad idea if you say it is.

This is fine.

+1

Re: Avantgarde Additional Effect - K Peculier - 02-07-2020

I agree. I can think of so many creative. Applications. For this.

+ 1

Re: Avantgarde Additional Effect - Miller - 02-07-2020

[strike]slap it on a familiar instead so I can assume dominance as a magical girl[/strike]

Having this as an option somehow would be great to have. Doesn't necessarily need to be tied to Avantgarde but it's something I've really wanted in SL2 for a long time.

[strike]give me magical girl shenanigans dev[/strike]

Re: Avantgarde Additional Effect - FaeLenx - 02-07-2020

+1 anime transformation sequence with my magical nova.

Re: Avantgarde Additional Effect - Senna - 02-07-2020

YES, YES PLZ! Alotta time I rp removing something like my jacket or good hood in battle but people that just tone in wouldn't really know that without a repost.

It'd be like my ash hat spin.

+1

Re: Avantgarde Additional Effect - Sawrock - 02-07-2020

i can get my helmet knocked off mid-battle

hell yes

Re: Avantgarde Additional Effect - Autumn - 02-07-2020

Being able to swap outfits mid-combat through some viable method would add a lot of flavor to the RP aspect of them.

Re: Avantgarde Additional Effect - Hanzo - 02-08-2020

Well, if it is possible to pull off, then yeh!

Re: Avantgarde Additional Effect - Kyro - 02-08-2020

Being able to do your anime transformation mid-battle and change outfits? ZERO HARM.
Do I agree with this suggestion? YES.