NEUS Projects
Mutated one overcharge. - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Balance Fu (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Mutated one overcharge. (/showthread.php?tid=7855)

Mutated one overcharge. - Lolzytripd - 03-28-2021

Now that headshot is fixed can we finally allow weapons mutated into guns to benefit from one overcharge for shell effects. They only have one round, they almost never benefit from the bonus 25% will scaling since the majority of 8*s still tax you into building strength for scaling.

Being able to apply shell effects at the same level as normal one round guns (who get to take things like volcanic and vorpal) would only be fair.

RE: Mutated one overcharge. - Autumn - 03-28-2021

This thread suggests here that this was already a change at least 5 years ago: https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3049&;

However, it would appear there is at least some truth to this thread, I've put up a bug report about this, but mutated guns are no longer counting for 'one overcharge', I know I got these last update so I suspect it has something to do with the most recent update.

[Image: iGjlK2s.png]
[Image: vpDJgzw.png]

RE: Mutated one overcharge. - Lolzytripd - 03-28-2021

I wish it was so autumn but I've brought this up before over the last few years with varying answers such as "single shot weapons mutated into guns perform a different type of basic attack than a regular single round gun attack so they shouldn't get the bonus" or just being ignored.

this isn't just a recent change.

(03-28-2021, 04:52 AM)Lolzytripd Wrote: I wish it was so autumn but I've brought this up before over the last few years with varying answers such as  "single shot weapons mutated into guns perform a different type of basic attack than a regular single round gun attack so they shouldn't get the bonus" or just being ignored.

I don't really know what you're talking about here, this was working for me last update, and I linked exactly the thread that sparked the change in the first place.

(03-28-2021, 05:02 AM)Autumn Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 04:52 AM)Lolzytripd Wrote: I wish it was so autumn but I've brought this up before over the last few years with varying answers such as  "single shot weapons mutated into guns perform a different type of basic attack than a regular single round gun attack so they shouldn't get the bonus" or just being ignored.

I don't really know what you're talking about here, this was working for me last update, and I linked exactly the thread that sparked the change in the first place.
For the last few years every time I've tested using a sword mutated into gun my shell effects have always been the same as multi round guns, not single round guns.

On live just now  with blaze shell my Hisen did the same as a yang, the same it has been doing for the last three months. 

Hisen - 6 shell damage, 70 over charge damage -blaze shell
Auto pistol- 6 shell damage, 70 over charge damage- blaze shell
Excel sniper - 17 shell damage, 120 over charge damage- blaze shell.

(03-28-2021, 06:36 AM)Lolzytripd Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 05:02 AM)Autumn Wrote:

For the last few years every time I've tested using a sword mutated into gun my shell effects have always been the same as multi round guns, not single round guns.

On live just now  with blaze shell my Hisen did the same as a yang, the same it has been doing for the last three months. 

Hisen - 6 shell damage, 70 over charge damage -blaze shell
Auto pistol- 6 shell damage, 70 over charge damage- blaze shell
Excel sniper - 17 shell damage, 120 over charge damage- blaze shell.

Either way, given the thread I've referenced several times, that would clearly be a bug.

Oh I hope you're right and that you're bug report gets more traction than my last one autumn.