NEUS Projects
Iahsus glows an etheral suggestion light. - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (OOC) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Iahsus glows an etheral suggestion light. (/showthread.php?tid=7882)

Iahsus glows an etheral suggestion light. - Ham - 04-06-2021

Corrupted are a huge wasted opportunity, and a part of that is how Iahsus never really affects them in fights...

You'd expect like if it angers you it'd give you ruled by anger or something like taking some points from your def or cel to str or w.e. Hitting nastier but recklessly.

Or if Iahsus inspires you to try harder you'd get more EXP or your status effects like prayer or food lasting longer but you run out of fp faster, or recovering more fp/hp but your buffs don't last as long. Good and bad, etc.

RE: Iahsus glows an etheral suggestion light. - Deja Vu - 04-06-2021

Not a bad concept, though every Corrupted deals with the star in their own way, I feel it should be its own trait. Like 'Star's Slave' or whatever, having the star affecting your combat ability. But that's RNG, so unsure how it'd interact with pre-existing builds. But I do agree there should be something that reflects Corrupted's status during combat.

RE: Iahsus glows an etheral suggestion light. - EenKogNeeto - 04-06-2021

Trait: Child of the Star
Prereq: Embrace Corruption (Whatever its called that removes San from APT)
Description: You have embraced the song of the hanging star more than most of your kind, it's not that it controls your actions - You are just more in tune with its emotions than most others. It lets you feel things that you wouldn't otherwise be able to!

Calm/Yellow: Gain access to Tekagen, Show Mercy and Pacifist boon
ANGER/Red: Apply or boost Battle Rage and Reckless Rescuer
Orange: Boosted form of Ruled by Anger or whatever the 'missed an attack' thing is.
Yellow: Extra Movement or give them access to Charge, but a debuff to crit evade
Neutral: Cancel anything else out and apply nothing.

Didn't want to go too far overboard with them so I just made suggestions based on stuff already in the game with their own drawbacks.

RE: Iahsus glows an etheral suggestion light. - Snake - 04-07-2021

I'd rather give them something original rather than basing.

The idea behind Child of the Hanging Star is too good to pass.

Blue Iahsus: Nothing.
Purple Iahsus: +50% Status Resistance
Red Iahsus: +15 SWA, +15% Critical Damage
Orange Iahsus: +15 Hit/Critical
Yellow Iahsus: +15 Evade/Critical Evade

Let's not forget that Corrupted are very vulnerable naturally, due to how they'll always have close to zero Status Resistance.

RE: Iahsus glows an etheral suggestion light. - Autumn - 04-08-2021

(04-07-2021, 10:21 PM)Snake Wrote: I'd rather give them something original rather than basing.

The idea behind Child of the Hanging Star is too good to pass.

Blue Iahsus: Nothing.
Purple Iahsus: +50% Status Resistance
Red Iahsus: +15 SWA, +15% Critical Damage
Orange Iahsus: +15 Hit/Critical
Yellow Iahsus: +15 Evade/Critical Evade

Let's not forget that Corrupted are very vulnerable naturally, due to how they'll always have close to zero Status Resistance.

I unironically like this idea, even if it might make shaitans stronger, its very situational when it occurs, and gives some much needed love to the other corrupted.