NEUS Projects
Lore Questions: December (2021) - Printable Version

+- NEUS Projects (https://neus-projects.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Sigrogana Legend 2 (In-Character) (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: Lore Questions (https://neus-projects.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Lore Questions: December (2021) (/showthread.php?tid=8711)

Pages: 1 2

Lore Questions: December (2021) - Neus - 12-14-2021

Guidelines for Lore Questions
1) You are limited to one question per topic. You may ask follow-up questions related to your initial question provided they are mainly 'yes' or 'no' questions.  For instances where you are clarifying lore details, or for minor questions, it is recommended to ask in the #lore-questions Discord channel instead of in this thread.
2) Questions should avoid being overly specific when the topic is unknowns. (IE: Was anyone on Sigrogana ever killed with a spoon? Has there ever been a scandal involving a noble family on Kysei?) For this reason, it's best to ask questions pertaining to subjects that already have some establishment in the lore.
3) Avoid asking questions on the basis that you are trying to invalidate someone's RP or otherwise harrass them, etc. If you have concerns that someone may not be RPing properly, or has an outlandish concept, please take them to a GM in private.
4) Refrain from asking questions that have always been answered. Use the forum search function, view the lore compendium, or the wiki pages for the specific races (both on wikia and this site's wiki) to double check.
5) If you notice any contradictions in answers, you are welcome to point them out. Note that established lore may be rewritten as time passes based on necessity or desire.

Expectation For Answers
Questions may be answered at any time, but the general expectation is that all questions will be answered during the first week of the following month. Answers will be added to the lore compendium, which will be updated after the topic is closed.

RE: Lore Questions: December (2021) - Sawrock - 12-14-2021

does the eel man from SL1 exist in SL2

RE: Lore Questions: December (2021) - lordpidey - 12-15-2021

How do various cultures treat agnosticism?

RE: Lore Questions: December (2021) - Frozen - 12-17-2021

What's the culture like in Bellaux?

RE: Lore Questions: December (2021) - Shadbase - 12-18-2021

Are there any downsides or potential problems to making an Amalgama with dozens of souls in it? (Or, at least more than the general amount of souls used in making them.)

RE: Lore Questions: December (2021) - chimeranyx - 12-18-2021

Can chimera grow gills?

RE: Lore Questions: December (2021) - adamkad1 - 12-19-2021

What kind of teleportation do items use (hikage and tsukikage, mercury, any others i dont remember)

RE: Lore Questions: December (2021) - Skullcatrons - 12-22-2021

(Man They sure changed the rules of lore-thread.)

What is the full extent of convivence magic? And do common folks know how to use them?

RE: Lore Questions: December (2021) - Blissey - 12-26-2021

Happy holidays. I'm coming at you with a question. Questions? It's one but actually maybe three. Anyway:

We know Mercana (and healing magic in general) doesn't generally heal congenital defects, but we are also informed that Mercana can heal conditions people are born with sometimes (as per lore threads and lore provided over the years). We also know Mercana restores what once was, and not what is normal.

My question is (oh wow, it's only one after all!): Can Mercana heal congenital diseases? Similar to defects, but perhaps more than just physical. What if said disease was engendered via magic (hexes, curses, etc.)? What if said defect was also engendered much the same way (hexes, curses, etc.)?

Can we also get more clarity on the difference between Mercana being unable to heal congenital birth defects but being able to heal conditions people are born with sometimes? (Whoops, ended up being three questions after all).

BONUS ROUND:
I know it's too early to say and you may not want to answer this, but: With the advent of Korvara and absolutely no Mercalan influence in those lands, how powerful is healing magic as opposed to the healing magic practiced in The Great Six? Is there any major difference, if at all?

Asking this because it came up recently, but does The Church usually teach Mercana to those being initiated into priesthood or is there a level of devotion or trust they must reach? As far as I've read, this isn't stated anywhere and I was actually working on something regarding this, but it was mentioned anyway and I wanted to clarify with you on this.

RE: Lore Questions: December (2021) - adamkad1 - 01-01-2022

(12-18-2021, 11:06 PM)chimeranyx Wrote: Can chimera grow gills?
Probably shouldnt add extra questions to someone else's post but i kinda wanna know, can chimera grow multiple limbs? Arms, Legs, etc?