Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Soldier - Mad Chop
This isn't mad enough.

- Mad Chop should ignore the target's protection when your health is equal or below 25%.
- 1% per 1% missing HP again, please.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • firehawk11
Axes are not very good with their low accuracy but asnything to make axes more powerful verses swords or spears would be nice.
Axes are a basic attacking weapon with virtually no basic attacking skills, I'd like to see Mad Chop, Cut Down and Reaper Scythe become basic attacks instead of special attacks. I also think that Sidecut/Sillcut need to just be skills that can be used by any weapon but I'll raise that in another thread.
[-] The following 4 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Ardratz, firehawk11, Pyro, Snake
I agree with Sidecute/sillcute like all Black Knight skills...
If they could become basic hitting skills, it'd be super cool. But at the moment I'm just playing with what's given to me.

I feel that Mad Chop should be at least better than Thousand Stabs in its most "optimal hinted usage" at low HP.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
If Mad Chop which should be more powerful then thousand stab because axes are high damage lower accuracy, if this isn't the case I am confused. Optimalshould be the low hp panic-like button. Maybe we just give Soldier the Black Knight treatment as a secondary thing and let all skills be used by all weapon type a Soldier can eqyip.
Mad chop does feel super weak at the moment.
It got nerfed ages ago for no real reason.