Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Mechanation Super Sale.'(Ic response in thread)
A shifty trading vessel waits patiently at the docks of Dormeho(right at the side of the blacksmith's shop for reference) with a easily visible white sign standing high from the base of the small boat. The sign's clear green lettering simply reads:
FANCY MECHANATIONS FOR SALE COME BUY NOW. 100,000 MURAI.
LIMITED TIME OFFER. PICK ANY. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. ONE PER BUYER.

Below said sign sat a bored-looking Karatynn man with a familiar brown-eyed face along with a single empire guard for licencing verification and property protection in case of Black-Beast attack.
[Image: htXB9Dz.png?1]

Listings
[Image: ZBGMrdU.png]
From left to right:
#1 Standard, #2 Cabal, #3 Agile, #4 Raid

Extra Merchandise Information:

All the mechanations listed were considered highly defective by their previous creators for whatever reason and are currently deactivated until purchase and re-purpose.

Information required for purchase:
(Byond Key: )
Laplace contact address:
Sigrogana passportSadCharacter age, name, last official occupation.)
Mechanation you plan to purchase:
What do you plan to use the mechanation for? Details please:
Are you willing to send customer feedback via laplaceNET?(y/n)
Are you using a loan of any kind to make your purchase?(y/n)
If so, are you using an ASAGO bank loan to make your purchase?(y/n)

The OOC side of things
The murai is RP only.(As in you don't really have to pay any murai, but that's how much it would cost RPly.) I am in the USA, I go by central standard time and have created this thread because I want to see how people will react on an IC level while trying a new perspective of RP. I do plan on playing whichever one someone decides to buy though. Once I pick a person, I'll most likely close off the thread and treat the other mechanations purchased like they've been taken by NPCs.(Think pokemon.)
(Unless someone wants to use this as their mech character back story or something, but if you do please wait until the mech is picked out. It's awkward to run into doppelganger profiles.)
My skype is Tells09, I'm normally online all day on weekends and anywhere from 5P.M. to 2A.M. on the weekdays remember, Central standard time.
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]