Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Void Recraption
When a projectile is fired into the void gate it comes out to the right rather than at the nearest enemy. Except stone dragon that seems to fire upwards.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
Could I get some more details, maybe some screenshots and so on with examples?
[Image: unknown.png]

Here, boss. They only go to East, no matter if the enemy is North, South, or West of the Voidgate.

Also, (and in precision with the demonstration above) if one projectile jumps on another voidgate, the same voidgate creates one project, and it stacks one over the other for 'cute' dominos like those. Quite hard to pull in PvP, but it made my day in PvE, when Ashe got 1shot, and there was still 6-8 more spectres waiting for her, the estimated damage would probably be beyond 4000s.

VA is finally balanced.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I was thinking it would be around 3.5k altogether but I wound up taking Ashe out while they were still coming (for some reason if there are a LOT, I mean a LOT-LOT, the animation/attacks will continue into the next player or mob's turn and when I hit Ashe I kind of refreshed her - since for some reason mobs can still stick around after 0 HP sometimes).

Note: But yeah, I'm not sure if the turn is scripted to go on to the next NPC or PC after so long has passed or what - was still a pretty interesting test.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Might seem bad, but I don't see it being an issue with actuall groups of mobs and I've seen worse ways to cheese bosses (arbalests, hexers, kensei, all have LuL methods)
All you have to do is make sure spells that fling out multiple projectiles like hellspikes, Frayed voidgates and fleeing spectres don't copy past the first one sent out (Fleeing spectres seems to shoot out 8 per portal, cutting into someone's turn even lol)

Other than that, they all seem to shoot eastward and certain projectiles won't copy, Shinken and Crescent rook come to mind off the top of my head.
Yeah....make it so that one hellspike only = one hell spike out
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:Yeah....make it so that one hellspike only = one hell spike out

If you're thinking that it makes 8 hellspikes for 1 hellspike going in that'd be wrong, I think its 1 hellspike go in = 1 hellspike come out, problem with that is..there's 8 hellspikes that spawn on top of you, if you were to walk into a void portal and use it, it'd shoot out 8 hellspikes per amount of portals you have.
eh thats gross, it should'n't count spells cast on top of a gate like that.
This has been corrected. I also made a change to the skill where it won't trigger on the starting tile for the projectile, so you won't be able to spit out Voidgates * 8 Hellspikes/Ghosts/whatever anymore.