Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mechanation Elaboration
Now, I'm not one to complain. But every so often I see something that's so dumb it makes me break out in hives from sheer stupidity. This being said since the start of the game people have always been questioning Mechanations and what they can or can't do. So I think it's time we got an explaination on the physiology of Mechanations so that dumb things like these can stop occuring:

[Image: sCGEX7Y.png]

[Image: sCGEX7Y.png]

This may not have been a big deal in SL1 what with the Rocket Punch and other Mechanation-only weapons. But so far there's nothing in SL2 stating such things with a Mech is possible being they are a fairly new Technology. Also this man claims to have permission to have all these dumb features:

[Image: sdTDSpw.png]

So, again, I think it'd be beneficial to Roleplay if we knew where the line lies with Mechanation and their physiology. What can or can't be built into them and what not. Because I've seen this particular character take off his own head and juggle it with no real negative drawbacks. I've also seen, at one point, someone take a soul from a Dullahan and put it into a Mechanation body but I think that one was shut down by the admins.

tl;dr people are doing dumb shit with Mechanations and I think we should have a guideline on the limits of their capabilities. So we can link it to people who don't know any better.

Messages In This Thread