Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vorpalicity 3.0? [Discontinued]
I assume the only thing people are truly thinking about when it comes to Vorpal is the ten star dagger, Fang. I've been using the weapon since the Great Reckoning, with nothing but offensive stats, and it honestly does not feel as if it has drastically changed anything. Without ludicrous amounts of luck (both in real life and the stat), you will not beat down tanks with consecutive Vorpal Strikes. In a world where everyone and their grandmother's pet dog Chico is a tank, I'm actually thrilled that some classes can hurt tanks that previously could not. You certainly don't have a great chance at winning even still, but it's something.

If you find yourself getting overwhelmed with bad luck, I recommend grabbing a Boneheart enchant and protecting your flank. Before the Great Reckoning, I would Vorpal Strike tanks for less than ten percent of their max health. Nothing about that is fine. If this has no relation to the dagger, and the 10% chance on other weapons is what seems like too much, all I can really say is I disagree.

Messages In This Thread