Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lupine Racial Passive
Too much special conditions to something simple, I'll give your 'I'll cease all argument' back by saying: 'Which racial skill is complicated to use?'

Reviewing my idea of a Lupine Racial, I want it to behave like Howl and Haunt from a Bargheist (not sure if it's spelled like this-), but in an AoE of
[Image: bc208b57c6294329a3dea4c49daa261a.png]

That will cost 4M because:
1- It inflicts Fear and Hunted, two debuffs, two. And I don't want one guy to be like, 'Shukuchi' -> 'Move' -> 'Howl' for a free infliction like Hexers do.

2- AoE, can hit multiple foes and literally flood the screen with 'Enemy X is inflicted with Fear'/'Enemy X is inflicted with Hunted'.

3- You can simply walk to people and go 'bark' on their faces to debuff, next turn you deliver a rain of damage, and then again on the next round, since they last for 3 rounds after the cast. If not, 'bark' at them on point blank then chain a crit, and have 3 full rounds of increased damage.
(Another scenario I can imagine is a Martial Artist Lupine: Howl -> Terra Strike for massive damage. 4M + 3M = 7M, just fine.)

4- I don't want Lupines spamming their 'barks' if they commit the mistake of failing to inflict one of the debuffs on people. As I said, both mechanically and 'ICly', that would be silly. 4M to make a pseudo 'only usable once per round'.

5- Hexer Lupines, I won't even say why. Maybe for a call that falls? Or a fall that CALLS?...

6- I want it to be something simple to be implemented. Or else it won't be implemented at ALL. Then 'IF' it is implemented, we see if 4M was or not a mistake, and chablam, we bring back to Balance Fu to set it to 3M. Yes, 'we', buddy.

(And no, I'm not going to fight over this, just give my opinion and reasoning, thanks.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread