Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skullprayer
EDIT: Completely rewording my post because I feel I was unjustly snippy in it due to a bad mood I was having due to something unrelated. I came across as a dick and I apologize. Mods, if you review my old post and feel it deserves a warning, I'll accept it. Sorry.

When I said "hoping to not be outskipped," that actually had nothing to do with the counterplay and more to do with common tactics; the faster combattant often tries to skip in an attempt to get to consecutive turns (Going last, then first.) Naturally, this is ultimately pointless since the slower combattant will just outskip them, but people do it anyways.

The counterplay involves NOT going for the skip as the faster character. Ergo, it does not hinge on the opponent making a mistake. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Long story short, using this method, even four bandit bruisers (EDIT: Yes, I know this is about PVP, I'm using this as an extreme example of extreme stuns) alternating their skullcrackers can't make me lose turns. Stun is very easily mitigated if you're faster. And might I add, a lot of people cel to be a pointless stat unless you're a dodger or wind mage or using a cel scaling weapon, so this is a valid point in it's defense.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread