Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Not-Powerful
I feel this would make skill slot acquisition trivial.

While GUI is rather niche compared to SKI/WIL, everyone needs at least 15 SKI under the current system.

Anyone's who's dumping SKI and GUI so hard that WIL is their only source of slots is likely bulky as all hell, though most builds want SKI for infliction or hit, so it's not a common dump stat beyond Boxer/Monk or other pure tank setups that care less about proccing Evasion every single time/never inflicting via a status check.

WIL is like STR in that it's often a desirable stat for the sake of scaling, but unlike STR it serves multiple other purposes. I don't think it should be made even more powerful than it already is, it already received the boon of raising Elemental Attack across the board, if it were to be made an equal source of slots, you'd have to actively try to run yourself out of skill slots with the ludicrous amount you'd have.

I can't think of any classes aside from like, Demon Hunter that's that stressed for slots and doesn't often take SKI/WIL/GUI.

If you want slots, account for taking more SKI. Fat healers don't need their lives made that much easier.

Messages In This Thread