Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Void Assassin Change (Void Gates)
Wow lots of replies, I honestly expected this post to get maybe a glance and then be buried, haha... Anyway, that chain reaction thing catches my eye as a massive signature combo, it would also make them viable to go up against a crazy dungeon. And I did think of limiting random spawn to a readily usable distance (also it makes more sense that they would appear close by) but I felt it would be a tad too strong... At max rank it would render them both immune to immobilize (nearly) and impossible to chase.... Sure, that's great for them, but then they are on top of anyone on the field they want (excluding giant/spacey maps) in one round beyond the first.

As for that small tweak on the cost of the gates, that basically does make them viable as.. ya know, gates. Though they are still more or less one-off uses... So why not give them some options and creativity with the gates? It's also possible to give them both of these things, the passive making, the direct making, and maybe even that gate implosion bit as individual skills, then VAs would have a whole other schtick to choose from aside from Void Mage and Leet Rogue
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!

Messages In This Thread