Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winged Serpent - Oh im halfway across the map corner haha
Now I wonder, with Winged Serpent's utility being limited, will Demon Hunter finally be able to get its well-deserved rework and adjustments in a few aspects that they heavily lack? (Such as a less Momentum-costy FP/HP recovery, ways to deal reliable knockdown or debuffs/crowd control, 'big damage but big cooldown' skill, a transformation with status buffs, etc...) The biggest thing I frown at the class as itself is at how the only worth on it is 'Cobra'. Demon Hunter is not solid at all, it's a horrible class to be mono-used for being so linear and straight up worse than even Spellthief.

I'd like for this 'potency' removed from Winged Serpent, if it ever gets changed, to be moved somewhere, not cast in the shadow realm like Boxer. Just a small consideration, pretty please.

For instance, I'm NOT against Winged Serpent nerfs, fighting against this new trashy strategy of kiting further makes me become a mad ape in regards how Demon Hunter is not being used for being Demon Hunter, but just LOL COBRA.

I'm purely against slapping lol cooldown lol range down and then leaving Demon Hunter to rot, while the class becomes less and less fun and immersive to play. If those nerfs keep happening and other parts of the class don't get compensations, we might as well as call Bonder or Ghost the new 'Demon Hunter' class ICly, purely for being more flashy and effective than the actual class that should have had that from the start.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread