Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[REWORK] Player Complaints (Policy & Handling)
Snake post_id=36840 time=1560106645 user_id=310 Wrote:GMs may also be a lot more powerless than I thought? If their judgement's blotched by their incapacity to look at the factual logs to have a proper middle ground, then that may be an issue by itself. Then oh boy... Dev should make this a more comfortable system for GMs to work onto. I've seen and been an Admin in several games, and had little to no issues handling problems through the reports since:

A- I could just right click and open the player's logs in an instant to see if they weren't trying to bullshit stuff to weight on their side.
B- I had firm guidelines that not only I knew about, but the players also knew about. GM had guidelines, and players had rules. Both were very apparent, self-explanatory and honestly, not as childish as to put "a gm is the law if dev's not around ha heh".

I actually wanted to put this in to begin with but I thought the idea of a baseline mechanical addition to the game that would help GMs to perform their role on the platform itself might be too much to hope for because of the work involved - but seeing someone else (particularly one proficient with code work) recommend it makes me think it wouldn't be such an unrealistic notion after all. +1 this idea.
[Image: House_Banner_PNG.png]

Messages In This Thread