Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Quickdraw and Damage Stacking
I'm tentative on changing Ring of Thorns Plus, because I just don't see it getting any use in a build that wouldn't be better without it if it doesn't work with guns. As is, it's already a big sacrifice that pushes gunners into an all-offense state- Skyburn to fly if you're not a Corbie, then RoT+ for damage.

Beyond that, if all of these changes go through to make things SWA *and* RoT+ becomes 5 damage per shot, multishot guns will be dead, beaten into the ground and unable to stand up against tank builds of *any* sort. I'm of the opinion that if we make these changes, they need to happen slowly, and that RoT+ should be the last of these things to be nerfed because of how much it cripples you defensively for its benefit, as opposed to dark claws which gives you just over half as much in exchange for being a shaitan.

That all said. I do understand it gets 'out of control' when you have 10 damage a shot, leading up to a burst of 80 damage an attack, or 160 if you manage a double attack, which is very, very possible with winged serpent. I just want these changes to go through slowly, because with just removing dark claw and battle rush you're reducing a huge amount of damage output.

Messages In This Thread