Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: Septemberish (2019)
1)About the mercenary economy, it's bugging me a bit. Since the world of Sigrogana hasn't exactly had any open warfare since the end of the Sigro-Oniga war, what people typically expect isn't really viable.

I'd imagine hunting monsters and body-guarding as options, but the former seems to be handled just fine by independent adventurers and the latter is usually exclusive to mercenary bands that have decent prestige. So how does your run of the mill merc band bring in the murai now a days?

2)I'd imagine mercenary bands that have trouble finding enough work might turn to banditry, how common is it though?

3)And then how do nations, particularly Chatarunga, handle a mercenary band under their nationality when they decide banditry is more lucrative then just disbanding.

4)On the relation between Karaten and Mechanations. Since the fact that feeling human seems to be a well known requirement for the longevity of a Mechanation, even if they are still functionally property built as tools with a goal in mind, how do they generally handle this conflict of interests?

5)And then, how stable is Kysei really? Chatrunga benefits from there being war and conflict, while Karaten only gets unrestricted access to the world as long as peace remains, how do they handle this conflict of interest?

Messages In This Thread