Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, with some touches here and there
63.33%
19 63.33%
No, not at all
10.00%
3 10.00%
I think something else could be done
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
["Global Fleur" Proposal] A "fix" to Basic Attacks
I am not sure if that truly helps overall. While I can see the points being made, and agree that it won't really make them OP, I worry a bit that all this does is creating even more ways on dealing even more damage instead of toning down on some of those extremly silly numbers.

Basicaly fighting fire by starting a second fire next to it, turning everything into too high damage things without reducing the big outliners (Except for vulcanic thats way too strong even at 50% of its current strength considering its range.) This makes all fights just end even faster and a single unlucky positioning (or starting at the end of the turn cause turn order being weird) is basically meaning you are dead in a team fight before you could even act.

These are simply the worries I have and still believe other things should rather be scaled down, than everything else up to it. PvE balance in a sense needs to be also kept in mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ["Global Fleur" Proposal] A "fix" to Basic Attacks - by Shujin - 12-03-2020, 12:05 AM