Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, with some touches here and there
63.33%
19 63.33%
No, not at all
10.00%
3 10.00%
I think something else could be done
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
["Global Fleur" Proposal] A "fix" to Basic Attacks
(12-03-2020, 06:00 PM)Senna Wrote: I'll be real with you on this one. While my opinion probably doesn't matter, I'll put my input nonetheless.

Should we have Fleur global instead of locked to duelist main? I've loved that, yes, but that comes at a price; the balancing nightmare.

That price is rebalancing a lot of classes, items, and so on. I'd like to say it was locked to the duelist main class only for a reason. In my eyes, this is opening Pandora's box. It would be fun at first, but it will become a nightmare once others begin to make VERY anti-fun combinations. There are a few I can think of at the top of my head as well.

Yes, I'd love the idea, but I've heard this song before, and it sounds like a lot of pain.

Personally? I think it's a terrible idea that doesn't actually tackle a lot of the problems we think it will. Infact I think so long as we don't have the actual numbers, damage calculations, mechanical interactions, etc all on paper we can't even begin to balance it and I feel that such a broad change here will basically stop us from touching up on the issues we already face with basic attackers and our reliance on Volcanic, Vorpal Fishing, crutches and gimmicks.

Will it be cool and fun? Yes.

Will this fix anything? I dunno. There are too many issues to begin with, and I can't see this doing much for the game besides breaking it further. To which people need to cut the pretense of balance, and just admit we want more cool shit. Which I think is acceptable considering Dev seems to also operate on whatever he thinks is cool when he reworks or makes classes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Balor's post:
  • Noxid, Shujin

Messages In This Thread
RE: ["Global Fleur" Proposal] A "fix" to Basic Attacks - by Balor - 12-06-2020, 04:52 AM