Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refreshing Flow
Since Antmen are the main topic for the time being, I'd like to pitch in this too. Refreshing Flow has a 7 round cooldown for some reason, and a very tiny regeneration over time along with a -very- underwhelming effect that consumes its so prized stacks of Aquae Crest, while things like PR-Regenerative, High Quality Bandages and Black Elixir only cost about 3M, have no cooldown or last for 5 rounds for a minimal resource consumption.

Alas, what do I propose to -this- in particular? Something really broken. I don't know how easy or hard this will be to implement, but I'd suggest a small overhaul of its functionality.

Quote:Refreshing Flow
- 4M
- 5 round CD

Targets 1 ally in 5 Range and surrounds them with magically-enchanted waters which heal wounds slowly. That ally gains Refreshing Flow LV X (based on Rank) for 3 rounds, which increases HP Regeneration by its LV.

Aquae Crest: If LV 3 or higher, consumes all levels and restores their HP immediately, equal to (Aquae Crest's used LV)*3% of their maximum HP. If used at LV9, it also reduces the LV and duration of Poison by half.

Why change this? This ain't Graft. It doesn't do a massive burst healing nor is enhanced by any other means like Light or Water ATK. So I'd like it to be a resource-consuming-for-stronger-effect kind of deal, being the ONLY actual heal an Aquamancer has on their own. Reducing the cooldown by 2 but increasing momentum by 1 will also help on terms of having to 'stand still' to use this technique, added to the inability to use this together with Mass + Graft in a single round.

And also given its Aquae Crest requiriment, this won't be another Spellthief DLC.

So, how about it?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • K Peculier, Shujin

Messages In This Thread
Refreshing Flow - by Snake - 01-09-2021, 01:02 AM
RE: Refreshing Flow - by Autumn - 01-09-2021, 02:08 AM
RE: Refreshing Flow - by Shujin - 01-09-2021, 06:33 AM