Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nalton Pendeagon - Barrier Magic
Quote:Illusion Magic is just to supplement the way the barrier looks, really. Like making it invisible until impact. Just some fluff but I mean would I be able to use illusion magic to change what people on the other side of a barrier could see looking towards it?

That's fine, it'll cost extra focus wise for the illusion though.

Quote:That's fair, so for max size would half a battle field work? For ex, like 1 tile larger than the usual sanctuary as far as tiles go?

Sure.

Quote:I'd be fine with saying something like, the barriers that reflect damage shatter on impact - or something like upon shattering they deal reflective damage so it's not a constant punch=lol damage type of thing. This would cause my character to have to remake damage reflective barriers, however.

I'm okay with that.

Quote:Understandable and I'm cool with this as well, however, if I do capture someone in the barrier and I want to expand or shrink it without exactly crushing them in any way is that possible? Like the barrier itself having a bounds by which it could shrink because stopping due to lack of space.

It's fine, as long as they have a chance to break out before getting restrained (or are restrained like that after being beaten.)

Since I think this is all sorted, I'll give it my approval.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slydria's post:
  • Ace

Messages In This Thread
Nalton Pendeagon - Barrier Magic - by Ace - 02-02-2021, 11:54 AM
RE: Nalton Pendeagon - Barrier Magic - by Slydria - 02-03-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: Nalton Pendeagon - Barrier Magic - by Ace - 02-03-2021, 02:00 AM
RE: Nalton Pendeagon - Barrier Magic - by Slydria - 02-03-2021, 04:07 AM