Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exu.. GALIFA!
Doesn't Breezy Individual, AKA Fern, usually run Dragon Install? Which as a mech gives.

Let's see.

stat change + 5 + 3 to all stats aside from vit or something?

I mean, she usually runs a Seiryuu Install with the drag-bros.

From 56 To 130
[Image: ec22cff33e.jpg] [Image: 0c307e0ecd.jpg]

It more than multiplied my extra stats by 2x. That's kind of insane. If you get an overload whenever you install, you deserve to die. Especially whenever you Seiryuu Install for 74 extra stats.

130*5 is 650 without ANY stats involved whatsoever. Yes, overload is bullshit, but currently so is Seiryuu install. If you Seiryuu Install, you should take the penalties of getting your face WRECKED by overload. I am for 'overload getting nerfed' but the numbers you provided were from a mechanation, probably with the maximum 'stat' output they could possibly get. Wheelie is tanky, after all. So while I'll say that your numbers are off severely at best, try to get something more believable.

Most character will have 30 extra stat points, that's 150 damage extra, not counting greaper/tome pwr/will/res/resistance. Overload's are survivable, but nerfing their damage will make them the less metagame choice since it's the only obscene choice atm.

Messages In This Thread