Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magical Internet Powers
As a person who likes to complete the laplaceNET requests at some point of time, I consider it a beneficial bonus to be able to accept 20 at a time over the regular 10 as I do find myself hitting the limit after hitting level 20. I also consider myself far too lazy to set-up a Paypal account, that wasn't hacked or whatever is going on with that, to purchase these fake monies to buy fake-y fake things on Sigrogana Legends 2.

But, really, that is a discussion for what one person views as a desirable and another views as unhelpful. I mean, really, this suggestion removes a feature available from the oracle card, something anyone is able to get freely, to limiting to people who decide to buy the PDA or check the terminal. Heck, one could argue that removing the BDP reports from oracle cards and the PDAs and adding it as a separate donation item would give a better incentive for long-term dungeon hunters to donate to Devy.

Basically, this would harm people who don't have PDAs. Why remove a feature from the oracle card that has already been on it for months? Why not suggest for an in-game calender for the PDA (for people who want to easily see when Training Day is)? Or a five-minute warning of a Black Beat attack in it?

A suggestion really shouldn't be "make it harder for people who don't drop 5$ on a game to do a thing that has been in it for awhile."
[Image: 728daabd1d06463d4458817a55e80d3f09da5d88.gif]
            "Nothing good ever comes of her laughter. And she's always laughing."
[Image: ae1249ba537fe4f2c0b55eeb8655f8744028e0f7.gif]

Messages In This Thread