Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otherworldly strategem
Againts Swords, Axes and Spears. Not all melee. And againts things that use basic attack. For you to have a 50% chance of stalemate (A coinflip situation) you need to have it maxed out and fifty def. Should we assume the typical amount of defense one gets when they really focus hard on it avaible to you, that is seventy, (Around sixty base, plus bonuses you will have since you kinda, you know. Want those bonuses) That's 25+35 (since it uses def/2) which is a 60% chance. That's pretty close to a gosh darn coinflip still. Even for someone that stacked def.

Riposte - Max rank - Ski +12. Assuming the same amount of ski. That's a 82% chance. (Also SKI is easier to get as far as I know.)

Yes. Sarin did basic math for you guys. And hopes she won't have to do it again.

On the other hand, I guess it'd make sense if ghosthands would be getting through stalemate, but it brings up an issue.

What does a def tank do againts crit PG spam. Jaaaack shit. Turning BKs into squishy nonsense once more. Since Excel weapons already do the whole ignore of defense stats, I wouldn't want their only defense againts a wide variety of builds to be shat upon. And yes. It doesn't, statisticaly, trigger that often to need a complete negation with the use of low-star equipment.

Messages In This Thread