Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FOR EVENTMIN] Difficulty Suggestion
This is going to be a pretty short post. First of all, I'd like to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed the two events I've participated in thus far, since it scratches my need to flaunt my build and stroke my ego. That being said, there's been a notable focus in these events on making the fights reasonably difficult. This makes sense-- but, I'd like to suggest making two difficulties for your mobs (if such a thing is even possible. I have no clue how the verbs for this sort of thing work out-- if it's too hard, disregard this thread.)

This is mostly to accommodate people who don't strive to make the most game-breaking build they can, but still want to participate. Still balanced around squads of course, but ask a group if they want the standard difficulty (the one we've been dealing with) or if they'd like an easier fight because their builds are incomplete / for RP purposes. That way it doesn't feel unfair for those whose builds aren't finished, etc.

Again, not a complaint on the difficulty. I've enjoyed my part in these events, so far.

PS. There was a debate on whether to put this here or in balance fu, but I figured balance fu was better left to stuff specifically Dev deals with. (And if there's a dedicated place for eventmin suggestions, I'm oblivious to its existence.)
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread
[FOR EVENTMIN] Difficulty Suggestion - by Mr.SmileGod - 07-23-2020, 11:26 PM