Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carmine - Ability interpertation & Flight App
I have issues with this idea:

- While we know Youkai are capable of possessing people, there's nothing so far said on whether they can do so to non-living things (corpses, objects, etc.)

And while Mechanations (which are artifically made) can be possessed by Youkai, they have a Llarian Scar, which is what makes them "alive". Without such, they are basically just an elaborate doll.

My current assumption is they cannot control the non-living but the actual answer is we don't know for certain.

- I don't think it's feasible for Youkai to reasonably have access to your character's old frames anywhere:

Aside from the above, I don't think they can simply take them along with them while unsummoned.

Youkai cannot merely persist forever either, so even if you can shove them into an unused mechanation body to move it for you, they will eventually need to depart as you run out of focus.

Which means potentially carrying up to however many mechanation bodies for this idea. I don't imagine that working out, given that they'll be heavy and around your character's size. Carrying around more than one sounds like an ordeal.

- I need more specifics on your flight request, mainly how fast and how long you're asking for.

Keep in mind, magical flight is a *very taxing* process, even for an expert wind mage. The usual standard I've given when this has been asked has been for a few minutes at a time.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carmine - Ability interpertation & Flight App - by Slydria - 01-26-2021, 09:28 PM