Mama...

Will I be a superstar, one day?

Papa...

Will I make you proud?

Mama... papa...

I just want you to be happy.

[Image: unknown.png]
IC INFO
Recently, problems have arose in a distant village within Lordwain. It seems that their children keep going missing, causing stress to many peaceful families. They're not entirely sure what's going on, but everyone's scared. Some of its people are paranoid with the whole White Doors business that's been going down lately, thinking it might be a potential culprit, but they're too afraid to look around...

OOC NOTES
Date: Saturday, November 20th 5 PM EST
PVE: Yes
Event PVP: Optional Boss (Only a maximum of three parties can attempt it and they must consent to injury risks or worse, such as death being a possibility. Party orders will be determined with a 1d20 from the party leaders, and we'll be going off the highest three rolls. Please make sure your party is alright with attempting this in advance.)
Themes: Dark
Etiquette: Please keep "IC memes" to a minimum in the event so that the intended experience can be delivered as best as possible.
Estimated Event Length: Long (probably 4 hours and 30 minutes at the very minimum)
Miscellaneous: People will start at the location of the small village.

OBJECTIVES 
Win Condition: Defeat all the Lost.
Lose Condition: 4 parties lose a battle.
(The event will progress regardless of meeting a lose condition, as consequences are IC more than anything.)

REWARDS
N/A
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Fern's post:
  • Anhita, Nehemoth, Shadbase, Snake

Messages In This Thread
[PUBLIC EVENT] Childhood Coffin - by Fern - 11-13-2021, 03:21 AM