Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cypelle in Exchange for Legend Inks
Are you Dev?
Do you like resource sinks?
Are you tired of the cypelle burning a hole in your pocket?
Well do I have a suggestion for you SL2 Community, Staff, Mods and Affiliates! 
_________

Give us a new way to purchase Legend Inks without legend extending in Korvara! As we all know the grind can at times be the least engaging part of the SL2 experience, most of all when you need to contrive an injury, amnesia or stubbed toe to justify your DOOMSLAYER-esque build being reset to level 1! 

Well rather than grind EXP, let's grind cypelle. 

500 cypelle in exchange for a Legend Ink would feel "Fair" in terms of time investment! Though I would accept other suggestions and compromises, but I personally feel this would be a nice way to spend cypelle in a meaningful way.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 9 users Like Balor's post:
  • Dystopia, Fern, lalchi, Lv9Slime, Miller, Pyro, Rexan, Sawrock, Shadbase
I always give a +1 to more ways to spend Cypelle, we need more things to spend this all on oh so much, having the dragon cannons taking a larger amount was honestly the first good step I'd say for it; but I'd like to see more options open up and become available if possible.
This would be pretty handy for people that don't have time to grind all day and just hop on every now and then to do some things / play the game's PVE for a bit, then hop off for the day. Like me ;_;
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fern's post:
  • Balor
I thought someone suggested this before. My opinion remains the same.

+1 - Another Cypelle sink would be nice.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Jesus christ 500 Cyphelle...

Sign me the fuck up.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
By the time you could grind up 500 Cypelle, you could full book from natural LEing, especially with current 60-80 dungeons existing.

500 is a massive amount; Requiring 125 level eighty bosses, or 167 level sixty bosses. I think by the time most people hit 500 cypelle - They're long past the point of needing an ink.

I obviously support the idea since I made my own thread about this very suggestion ages ago, but 100 each seems a little more sane.
[-] The following 4 users Like Tana's post:
  • caliaca, FaeLenx, Fern, Snake
(03-04-2023, 07:08 AM)Tana Wrote: By the time you could grind up 500 Cypelle, you could full book from natural LEing, especially with current 60-80 dungeons existing.

500 is a massive amount; Requiring 125 level eighty bosses, or 167 level sixty bosses. I think by the time most people hit 500 cypelle - They're long past the point of needing an ink.

I obviously support the idea since I made my own thread about this very suggestion ages ago, but 100 each seems a little more sane.
I ain't opposed to 100.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Me neither, it just sounded like a funny challenge.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
500 for a single ink might be a biiiiit rough. 100 Is already somewhat much but its atleast feasible.

either way, I do think it be a good addition.
This already exists as a thread, yes.
Dragon stream was 250 cypelle, as a summoner I've gone through at least eleven hundred just buying everything. I'm not sure I want cyppelle itself to be made into legend inks, but I Wouldn't mind if the level 80 big korvara bosses could drop legend shards or something that can be turned in for inks. Give people more of a reason to fight the new big baddies that lack ten stars.