Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwing A Punch (Away)
Just SWA changes will be enough, really.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
My only issue with fists is that they need more crit multiplier. All weapons with basically 0 crit multiplier should get tapped up.
Fist weapon parts are great in my opinion, and the fist talent is pretty good. They have quite nice passives and abilities in the martial artist/monk trees too. (Serpent Strikes is actually pretty great, but only gets used with qrtys because crit rate is f'd on fists.)

And they can't two hand. But they can mixed martial arts.
And two hand is busted anyway, if its so strong that not being able to do it makes a weapon useless, or that they're forced to get a SWA to compensate, then the problem is two-hand not the weapon i'd think. And then bows would need the same treatment, as another unable to be two-handed weapon that doesn't scale with guile like guns or daggers.
Maybe it is time we nerf Two-Handed talent...No joke I am afraid, +20 SWA & Bonus Hit rate is insane for one Talent treee...
(03-26-2023, 11:55 PM)firehawk11 Wrote: Maybe it is time we nerf Two-Handed talent...No joke I am afraid, +20 SWA & Bonus Hit rate is insane for one Talent treee...

It really isn't, two-handed's bonus SWA is strong in most scenarios but still there are use cases where Full Swing isn't quite as effective as say a Sarasha Gi or some utility weapons, you also do not gain the benefits of both the SWA and the Hit Rate, as the Hit Rate is for Guns only, and only Rifles gain +20 Hit, other guns gain +10 Hit. This is very sorely mistaken about the balance of Two Hand.
Right it is only for guns, I forgotten, makes it slightly better.