Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Make bow twindancable
The logical reason of bows not being one handleable doesn't actually work anymore since we have handshots. Not to mention great axes and swords can be twin danced. Rifles that require reloading can be twin danced. And I honestly can't think of any bows that are strong enough to break twin dancing, especially since the ones that have effects are strength scaling and are pretty bad.

Please?
[-] The following 4 users Like caliaca's post:
  • Fern, firehawk11, renowner, Shujin
Wait you can't twindance bows, that is really silly...!!!
I'm all for this. The mechanical stipulations on bows no longer makes sense. Especially when mutated crossbows still need to be reloaded, and can two hand when transformed into another weapon, but randomly can't when they're still a crossbow. Frankly I say let us two hand our bows. Surely we're skilled enough to pull two bowstrings back with one hand! Or just. . Notch two arrows on one bow.
Considering you can use a bow with a shield and with the one hand trait this only makes sense Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • firehawk11
I agree with Poruku
I see no problem from a Balancing standpoint. Bows are just the most horrible weapons to use with Twin Dance, because you get closeshot penalty, so your hit rate will be horrible. (Twindance only works in Melee range, unless shuriken)

from a logical standpoint...Yeah, I see no big issue either.
(04-06-2023, 01:18 AM)Shujin Wrote: (Twindance only works in Melee range, unless shuriken)

I will say this is not correct, ranged weapons that can twin dance (All guns) work at maximum range, as well as Chakram fist weapons, also any dagger with throwing knives skill.

Edit: In fact, there is an interesting interaction where if you twin dance a Rifle or Jackhammer, with an offhand pistol or shotgun, they will both still attack, even outside of the handgun/shotgun attack range.
(04-06-2023, 04:11 AM)Moku203 Wrote:
(04-06-2023, 01:18 AM)Shujin Wrote: (Twindance only works in Melee range, unless shuriken)

I will say this is not correct, ranged weapons that can twin dance (All guns) work at maximum range, as well as Chakram fist weapons, also any dagger with throwing knives skill.

Edit: In fact, there is an interesting interaction where if you twin dance a Rifle or Jackhammer, with an offhand pistol or shotgun, they will both still attack, even outside of the handgun/shotgun attack range.

Yea, the tooltip is very misleading atm.
oh, so the description is just wrong, my bad then!