Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rustic
Rustic is now just a worse Reaper enchant. Can it get bumped up to +10 Power to compensate for the lack of durability?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • Fern, PantherPrincess
i remember when people would almost always freak out over getting a good rustic drop and now it's like "mmmmeeehhh"

i'd be down for 10 pow instead of 5, at least then it wouldn't be "Inferior Reaper with a Drawback", other curses have some kind of decent upside to make up for the curse part
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Can we get more curses that don't suck
Curses are probably a subject to be revamped at some point in the future.
*pets his old school icon Rustic Arctic Yukijin* Q.Q this is fine...
Curses were already revamped. . But they're in desperate need of another one. The buffs to a lot of old non curse enchantments pretty much ruined all the curses except the fear inducing ones.

+3 str for -10 status res?
Pretty shit.
-10 hp and +3 durability only on a crit? Pretty shit.
+5 power for 5 durability? Pretty shit.

+2 to all parameters but you can drop the item even if its equipped? Literally weaker than fated now.

Hard agree.
Though curses do have the ability to turn on a hexer damage boost and Sayakana the strongest accesory, so its not like i'm struggling using my rustic tome or misplaced dagger. . . Their rarity also is a big factor here.
(05-04-2023, 04:23 AM)renowner Wrote: Curses were already revamped. . But they're in desperate need of another one. The buffs to a lot of old non curse enchantments pretty much ruined all the curses except the fear inducing ones.

+3 str for -10 status res?
Pretty shit.
-10 hp and +3 durability only on a crit? Pretty shit.
+5 power for 5 durability? Pretty shit.

+2 to all parameters but you can drop the item even if its equipped? Literally weaker than fated now.

Hard agree.
Though curses do have the ability to turn on a hexer damage boost and Sayakana the strongest accesory, so its not like i'm struggling using my rustic tome or misplaced dagger. . . Their rarity also is a big factor here.

Curses were never really revamped in the first place, Demonic and Parasitic received small buffs/changes to not impact game health via additional traits that synergized in an unfair well. Curses need a full scale revamp but its not exactly important at this second either.
Curses are curses, they should be bad why else would it be a curse?
(05-04-2023, 11:33 PM)firehawk11 Wrote: Curses are curses, they should be bad why else would it be a curse?
They should still be able to fulfill a niche and be more than just free elemental res material, especially with how tedious they can be to obtain at times.
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ray2064's post:
  • Fern
(05-03-2023, 06:34 PM)Snake Wrote: Rustic is now just a worse Reaper enchant. Can it get bumped up to +10 Power to compensate for the lack of durability?
sounds like just better rebelling then?