Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weathered Body (Idea)
Something for the badass CQCers to relish about:

Quote:Weathered Body

If your Unarmored Torso's Armor and Magic Armor is equal or under 4, reduces damage by 10%, else reduces damage by 5%.

Having no Torso equipped will reduce damage by 15%.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Snake's post:
  • Poruku, renowner, Sawrock
Alternatively I think the armor/magic armor restriction is a relic of days when DEF/RES were 1:1 with the stats and DRs were far more stackable, WB really was a problem of Turtle Shell at the time, and the best tank torso for unarmored fights is applicable for WB anyway so I see no reason that WB shouldn't just have the armor/magic armor restrictions removed mostly to allow more torso diversity.
[-] The following 5 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Fern, Poruku, Pyro, Sawrock, Snake
(05-13-2023, 10:11 PM)Autumn Wrote: Alternatively I think the armor/magic armor restriction is a relic of days when DEF/RES were 1:1 with the stats and DRs were far more stackable, WB really was a problem of Turtle Shell at the time, and the best tank torso for unarmored fights is applicable for WB anyway so I see no reason that WB shouldn't just have the armor/magic armor restrictions removed mostly to allow more torso diversity.

It would definitely give people more leeway regarding torsos, rather than every MA going for COMC.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pyro's post:
  • Fern
Should definitely be removed, I agree.
As for making them have an even bigger DR if they're not wearing a torso. . .
I'm for it. You can do a few smelly things with that, but it'd at least make the trait where you rip your shirt off more impactful in more situations.
Buffing naked build is always good. Maybe one day it'll actually be a viable build to wear nothing

The armor/magic armor restriction should really be removed though