Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Copper coliche
It should scale guile, its a dagger that counts as a sword, not the other way around
That'd make it really damn strong. . .But yeah. It does seem to be built as a SWORD not as a DAGGER. so its weapon type should at least change.
(05-20-2023, 06:46 AM)renowner Wrote: That'd make it really damn strong. . .But yeah. It does seem to be built as a SWORD not as a DAGGER. so its weapon type should at least change.
Okay but...I raise you

Howling handshot, Bow/Sword 100% skill scaling

thats just better than guile or strength scaling.
Well howling handshot wouldn't have a dagger's huge crit multiplier. Wouldn't have void assassin's +25 to crit multiplier. Backstab. . . And all the other nonsense dagger's can get.

Handshot also has a 4m basic attack not that it actually matters at all.

I honestly think guile scaling is better than skill scaling for a crit based weapon like dagger however. Guile also boosts your accuracy (From the side or behind) and critical multiplier. Which means if you're going all in on guile, you probably don't need to stack quite as much skill over-all.

So with the much higher critical multiplier, that +20 SWA from full swing is even more dangerous. Especially when backstab is +10 power, flank is +5 power and 8 ignored armor.

Pretty dangerous! I already rock one dagger + Gloves currently anyway. Rogue work gloves are neat.
Part of the fun is being able to use a strength dagger. I don't see why it would change
Just build like 40 strength, 50 skill, 30 luck 20 guile 50 cel. Whatevers left into vitality. You do get that much im certain.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
i like copper coliche being str because it's a good str dagger option and opens up more room for other dagger builds you can't do with gui investment only
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I think Copper Coliche is fine being STR scaling since Deadly Arms and it's base critical damage should contribute majorly to it's damage, my only suggestion for Copper Coliche is that it should unironically obtain a +1 weight buff, so that it can use it's strength of being a dagger that could make use of 2hand effectively, without needing boulder to do so.

A Dragon Remains Copper Coliche obtains 19 weight, meaning you would need to sack Razor Blade in order to obtain 20 weight, which isn't exactly ideal for daggers.
Copper Coliche is fine, honestly.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]