Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
scrollable skill menu
Video 
hello. i have too many skills. while in combat, the skill menu does not show all of them, and i have to blindly fumble in the dark using the arrow keys to select one of my numerous overflowing abilities.

i think the ideal would be to make it so that pressing down past a certain point scrolls them up to hide the topmost option and reveal one lower, etc etc, but other fixes (i have no idea what's easiest to accomplish technically speaking) would be scroll wheel, or a button combo (like holding shift + up/down), maybe a second column (which you could press right to swap over to), the ability to have multiple pages on the skill menu, maybe just being able to pull up the skill menu to a higher position so more fit.

i dunno. all i know is that i am suffering beneath the terrible weight of my incredible breadth of abilities.

(also i know about the skill icon bar at the bottom but that's just not the same as a fully descript, text menu with all the information)
[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like i/o's post:
  • Fern, Miller, Poruku, renowner
Man yes please. PLEASE! This has been a thing for SO long. And it even affects youkai if you have install and a lot of them! Passives. . Everything in battle!
I had this problem today. Literally can't drag a skill to bar unless you unequip some skills temporarily. Very annoying
[-] The following 2 users Like Poruku's post:
  • Fern, i/o
yop, this has been an issue since forever. I got used to it but, I rather it having a better solution.
It'd be a great thing to be able to scroll down there, though people with crappy mousewheels might be weeping so being able to press <- or -> to change pages too would be nice. Limit the amount to like 5-7 skills per page.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]