Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trait Suggestion - The O.C.D
Might sound funny, but I'd love this for personal reasons.

Quote:Trait - Compulsively Healthy

You have a problem with how meticulous your physique is, and you can't stand being rough around some edges. Your total maximum HP will be rounded up to a multiple of 5 (or 10, if higher than 5).

Ideally, this will merely round up your HP after all out-of-combat bonuses. (Except battle bonuses);

So something like 701/702/703/704 HP gains +4/3/2/1 bonus HP, becoming 705 HP.

or 706/707/708/709 HP gains +4/3/2/1 bonus HP, and becomes 710 HP.

Muh OCD.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Fern
Naw bro you gonna be at 997 max hp Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Snake
WAAHHHHHHH
if this rounded down i'd be okay with it.
I don't think a mental disorder or compulsion should just have buffs without any trade-off personally.
Honestly there are so many traits that give you a buff for close to no cost that I feel like one that gives, at absolute best, +4 maximum HP isn't remotely out of place. I kind of like the idea since I too irrationally hate having 997 max HP.
[-] The following 6 users Like Turadis's post:
  • Fern, i/o, Miller, MothEnthusiast, Pyro, Snake
Snake scale material. +3 hp!

The effect of this trait is certainly weak, honestly even too weak for a trait point. I have nothing against it, I just think its lackluster. If the problem is the name of the trait rename it? *shrug*
maybe this could also be a setting instead of a trait while rounding down but i dont mind either
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I'm amazed that people would find a maximum benefit of +4 HP for one trait point that big of a deal.

The thing is as it is because of its main OOC objective, which is pretty HP numbers.