Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Typo Thread
http://i.imgur.com/hn4fiAa.png

I've been told this does (and is only supposed to) affect mercalan spells. It needs to be updated to reflect the fact.
[Image: 223619296a5410e0aa0b14136440c1a8.png]

The lich rituals success rate is apparantly 'depressing' low and the power 'if' immense if successful.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
The description on Deadly Smile (weapon) reads:

A discarded weapon of a crazed, deformed child murderer. While not extremely deadly, it prays on the psychological weakness of its victims.

Should be 'preys'. Also, the sentence flows better if you say "psychological weaknesses" instead of "weakness".
Starbow Description:

A trickshot, launching a volley of arrows into the air and raining them down long-range onto the targets. Deals Pierce physical damage to all within the Area of Effect. Additional ranks in the skill will increase its range. If Dynamic Shooting is at Rank 3 or higher, the damage is increased by your 35% of your Scaled SKI.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
[strike]Since when was this Final Fantasy?[/strike]

There's a typo on the Smithing Interface for Item Crafting (I'm assuming it's prevelant to both Portables and Stationary but I haven't checked, I used a Portable for reference). It reads "materia" instead of "material".

[Image: 034df32639854ff397237b794a1f8696.png]

There is also an assumed typo on the HK Martial Artist Off. Skill (see: Heaven Kick, R3 and R4; R4 being the typo). It reads "2" instead of "2.5" which doesn't make much sense to me (I have not confirmed if this applies to the actual skill but I would hope it stays true to listed Rank Scaling outside of the typo). . .

[Image: b570dd3b08de4ae5ac509e39bcaacc3f.png]
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
On divine shower:

OOC guy chants "Divine one, dispell this drought of darkness..."
Here's a pretty bad one: Saying that Talvyd increases Earth ATK.
[Image: unknown.png]
How shocking. Pun intended.
[Image: 26c246a09b.png]

Dormeho militia still have testing text.
"Decreases Status Resistance by -50%."

Simple fix would be to remove the minus symbol that precedes the 50% (currently it could be read as either redundant information or a double-negative), although I would like to ask for it to be made clear if this is a flat 50% or if it scales to whatever number you Status Resistance is.

[Image: 4b0048e25d2a4e77b12bec516c6b2e50.png]

P.S. I'mmm (probably) back.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
In the October 18th Update it was stated the damage for bombs was changed as follows:

". . . Bomb damage changed from 8-16 Fire damage to 50-100 Fire damage. . ."

Although it seems the Item Description from the Inventory and the Crafting Menu (stated in case they don't pool their information from the same source) still reflect the pre-buff status.

[Image: 0e67869f050948659bb811c071437ea3.png]
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy