Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Typo Thread
[Image: o2uz3AI.png]

Retreat Flight, one of Ranger's skills, has the word 'Much' instead of 'Must'

.png   Screenshot_42.png (Size: 32.28 KB / Downloads: 288)

This tome was born from the sea. This should probably be: This gun was born from the sea.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]

(Undergoing Revision) has been there for a while. Is it a coding typo?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[Image: e3bd843abcfd0e3e21a83596f4e85ed5.png]
I cant tell if this is a play on words or I've reached the height of pedantism, but Tenant refers to an lessee of property, where-as Tenet refers to a principle/belief.
[-] The following 4 users Like DerpyMcPandos's post:
  • Blissey, Fuepepe, Maksimum_Fire, Snake

Not a typo, but the bloat of text makes Black Bolt's description not quite fit in this case.

Suggestion:

Rank 1: 45 FP, 100% Dark ATK, 100% SWA
Rank 2: 44 FP, 110% Dark ATK, 100% SWA, B.Effect: Chance to inflict Silence for 2 rounds.
Rank 3: 43 FP, 120% Dark ATK, 100% SWA, B.Effect: Teleports to random square.
Rank 4: 42 FP, 130% Dark ATK, 100% SWA, B.Effect: Inflicts Interference for 3 rounds.
Rank 5: 41 FP, 140% Dark ATK, 100% SWA. B.Effect: Creates Void Pollution tiles for 3 rounds.
https://imgur.com/a/S8FvLrh

Two typos here!

Fiearms should be Firearms

new method of attacks should be new method of attack
[Image: Damn_right.png?ex=65fe6718&is=65ebf218&h...5afde3eca&]
Description for bullet barrier from DH is like this : Deflection Skill. The ultimate counter to bullets will always be more bullets; swords be damned. While you are in Desperado Stance and have a Gun equipped, up to X times per Round (based on Rank), once per round, you can deflect an attack made by a Gun or Bow weapon. Deflected attacks are essentially nullified, dealing no damage and applying no On Hit effects. (Only one Deflection Skill can apply at a time.)
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
Not exactly a typo, but this description is a little too fluffy and complicated to understand at glance. I suggest it to be changed to:
Quote:Cannot be used until Round 2. Avoid paying bar tabs and angry fathers by (un)orderly having you and the boys bailing at the same time. On use, you and your allies attempt to flee from combat, regardless of positioning. Can only be used in battles against monsters (Certain enemies cannot be escaped from, such as bosses).
[Image: 9e9af80152.jpg]

This skill says that feared enemies suffer -30 hit, but Fear is now only -15.
Photo 
I hope this wasn't already posted, I didn't feel like reading through nine pages, but. . .
[Image: dbf02bb1f6.jpg]

Riposte says '(but this attack deals on 50% of its normal damage)' instead of only.