Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phenex From the Ashes Buff
It's really delusional to think you can turn the tides of battle that easily just because you got revived by FtA.

Most people use FP related skills, even melee classes.

Revival has been changed to provide a penalty, and on top of that, if you get flattened back on your ass, the penalty is even worse the next time you get revived. Or take that into consideration of order. Let's say you get lucky and get Die Hard. That's strike 1. Then FtA kicks in, strike 2. And I wouldn't even want to try for strike 3.

Keeping it at 90% is pretty much saying, "well let's just leave it at 100% because there's no reason to change it", or more like saying, "well if we lower it and make it not impossible, people won't bitch as much". We want the skill to be viable, not a blunt weapon you use against a brick wall (the analogy means, something that doesn't work in the situation you use it).
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
It's really deluional to think this community won't exploit the hell out of an auto self-revive at FP thresholds that allow them to combine Wraithguard/Shared Pain while using Guard for 70% damage reduction on top of that, while still hiding behind their Youkai. Or Stalemate/Body of Isesip/Oh look, I got back up since I still had like half FP.

Penalty or not, it's still a powerful asset that should not become common. Because yes, people will exploit the hell out of it, then bitch about it, it's a cycle we've seen countless times before.
*loud burp*
How about you two calm your marbles and stop calling each other delusional.
It is possible to have high enough FP regen/Fight without the use of FP to abuse it. As I mentioned already.
Melee with incredible str. The only reason why you'd be unable to basic attack would be incredible dodgers. If you're preparing to abuse this racial, you will max up hit passively the best you can. Againts good tanks its not that good, but hey you get like double HP you'd normally get maybe you'll just kill dem to deaaaath.
Gunners. Not relying on the magic bullets? Maybe you just get magic bullets because spark drive? Yep, you can basic attack easily.
Hell even things like Kensei/VA would do wonders. And don't get me started on how good that'd be with ghost, too. (Rising game and last chance. You get to like, twice evade death. Even with low FP. And you might even live long enough to get another last chance.)
Arbalest says hi. Those 170 damage crits without the need for any skills is neat.

Yes. It is a very viable and very good tactic to use.
Yes. It won't work everytime. Most of the time? Likely.