Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Felkesste's Icons
We had need of a pian'er for reasons- but there's only harps in the game. So I made a pian'er. But then I felt awkward submitting one icon with one state in it's own thread- so I made a painting, and an acoustic guitar, too. This makes it sliiiightly less awkward.

*EDIT*
I made a handful of oil creatures. The Oil Worm, the Oil Rat, and the Oil Baron. I was going to make an Oil Baroness, and an Oil Bitterfly, but muh. If someone wants to take these, and expand on the 'set', to make oily dungeons, in the same vein as "Black Beasts", go for it. The shades of black used are all there, recorded in the files- and the Alpha, if you're too lazy to use Locate, is set to 230 for the body, and 111 for the 'oily trail'. Just copy/paste the Oily Rat, and start shaping your own gooey abomination.

*EDIT2*
It's that DeathPiece. "The Seventh Piece". Oooooh. Spooky Chess-Death.

Attached Files
.rar   PianoPaintingGuitar.rar (Size: 1.5 KB / Downloads: 133)
.rar   OilCreatures.rar (Size: 22.7 KB / Downloads: 124)
.rar   DeathPiece.rar (Size: 851 bytes / Downloads: 135)
I have been sick, and stuff since Easter, so I've not been very productive, or particularly sharp, but I need something to do, so I iconned an OilBaroness, and gave her a spooky state. Maybe she can be a 'summoner'. Maybe she coughs up oil creatures when she opens up like that. I'unno. So how are your guys weekends so far?

Attached Files
.rar   OilBaroness.rar (Size: 9.45 KB / Downloads: 129)
Howdy, been a while. Made an oil banshee, an overlay for player base icons that makes it look like there's oil coming out of their eyes and mouth, and also an oil-puddle floor overlay. For reasons. I'unno. Maybe oiled versions of existing dungeons could be a thing. I figure if I just make a lot of things available, Dev'll find a use for it all- somewhere, at some point.

Attached Files
.rar   OilBansheeandOverlayandFilling.rar (Size: 7.94 KB / Downloads: 126)
>Oil Dungeons.

GOD DAMN YOU BP
Long time, no seeeeee.

This is a tiny fairy collection. Itty-bitty base skins, with an assortment of wings, hairs, and clothes. This is like a 'starter pack', I guess you could say, I've been sitting on a lot of it for quite some time. Being so small, and so gosh darn simple, it's really easy to make new clothes, and only very slightly harder to make hair, or wings for the bases, so I figure posting this starter pack- if it catches any kind of attention- will allow others to make clothes, or hairstyles of their own for the itty-bitty fairies.

I initially started making this stuff because there was some baseless gossip of a fairy race at the time- (mind you, I haven't looked to see if there actually IS a fairy race or not, so maybe in the time since I was last on, that gossip proved true, I'unno!), but after piecing this little pack together, I can't help but feel like this might work better as a 'premium pet', like some kind of custom partner/pet. An NPC you can design, and carry around with you as an item. Someone you can double-click, and interact with, choose a personality for out of like four or five options of attitudes/personas, earn affection points for, for perks like getting gifts of materials from, or buffs in the form of fairy blessings, I'unno. It might be a bit silly if suddenly everyone had a pet/companion fairy, but I'm sure that lore-wise, it can be justified with a change on the market, or 'their kingdom went into debt', or they just found new jobs as adventurer's guides/guardians/whatever, through some prominent company. Designing your own NPC partners is something I feel like a lot of folks already did, with their summons, and such, so it wouldn't be too big a deal.

Outside of the wings and skins, I tried to make it all color-friendly, with a base black, but I'm not totally sure I did well on that.
This 'starter pack' includes 4 skin tones, (Light, Dark, Blue, and Singed), 7-ish hairstyles, 3 styles of wings, with a total of 15 icons for color variations, and 4 outfits, Sundress, Armor, Servant Uniform M, and Servant Uniform F.

Attached Files
.rar   Fairy.rar (Size: 34.36 KB / Downloads: 105)
Huh, neat. I'm not really opposed to adding a fairy race and I think it fits with the lore (we have fairy youkai and fairy rings, for starters), but obviously there was an issue of icons and I haven't exactly fleshed out racial abilities and stats yet. But maybe we will do that sometime in the next month or so, barring any hiccups or changes in plans.
Another small assortment of fairy-based icons. One additional long-haired style, to fit the theme of the existing hairs, and five accessories, a rapier, a spear, a shield, a staff, and a 'riding tome', for people that think of characters like Histoire when they think of fairies- or other book-bound characters.

Attached Files
.rar   MoreFairyStuff.rar (Size: 3.72 KB / Downloads: 104)