Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A correspondence
Quote:Subject: Regarding the recent funding request...

What is this I'm hearing about needing MORE Murai? How in the world have you run out already, Commander? I'll not be taken for a fool! Until I know exactly what I'm paying for, I refuse to continue funding the guard's vintage wine collection, or whatever it is you've elected to waste my contributions on! Why, just the other day, a filthy 'base ball' shattered a window of my family's third most expensive mansion, and you people have still done nothing about it! I'll not tolerate another 'prisoner food budget increase', so unless you've some grand excuse for this, don't expect a single coin out of my pocket.

Reines Archibald IV
Quote:Subject: RE: Regarding the recent funding request...

With all due respect, it simply is not enough now. You must understand, our prison has been filling up quickly over the past few months and some of the newer inmates have been less than co-operative. Just last week, it took six guards to pin down one particular inmate, who /was/ already restrained, by the way. We need the money to cover a lot of damage that's been caused, as well as medical supplies for our guards and investing in stronger restraints.

Six guards for one RESTRAINED inmate? This is an absurdity! Have you been hiring actual untrained monkeys, Commander? What world are you from that requiring even three so-called trained professionals to handle an unarmed and restrained petty criminal is considered acceptable, let alone six? It almost sounds to me what you should be using the budget to replace isn't a few busted chairs, or even those incompetent buffoons you call 'guards', but the management of the guard itself!

Reines Archibald IV

This isn't just a few chairs we're talking about. There are cracks in the walls, bent cell bars, large dents on the cell doors and the restraints they managed to pry apart with no tools in sight. This is just from this one incident. Then there's also all the broken bones my men have received... Ribs, limbs, noses, about twenty six broken bones between them, again, from this one incident. One of my men is even in a coma from being slammed against a wall. Despite all that, she's been taken care of, for now... Thank the gods for tranquilizers.

Preposterous. A lone woman did this? In a single incident?

Reines

I understand your doubt but I assure you this is entirely serious. Perhaps you would care to come down and take a look at the prisoner and the damage she has caused yourself?

I'm far too busy to waste my time meeting prisoners, and I know your word can be trusted. You'll receive payment shortly. Keep up the good work, Commander